Ash's Place

"Wow."

No wonder Ash wants to live here at least six more years even though he's 18 now, the place is beautiful. It's so pretty, I'd spend eternity here.

"Alright pukey I know the place is awesome but your supposed to come crash on the couch while I do the design."

"Oh yeah, the place is gorgeous I don't blame you for wanting to stay."

Wow this place is great. I don't want to sleep. I want to explore. My place is nothing like this. Wow I'm shaking.

"Hey stop thinking, go to bed. I have to design this bunker thingy and I can't with you spinning in circles. If you throw up I'll show you the mop and you can clean it up yourself."

"Fine."

Wow this couch is comfy. Nice and cushy, I like it. It's springy, I like it. His house is fun. I wonder where his room is.

"Fine do you want a tour, but you have to go to sleep after."

Oooo a tour. I wanna see. Do I want a tour? Yeah I want a tour.

"Yes please."

"Okay. Come on."

Yay a tour. I want to see his room. Where's his room. Will he let me go in. I want to go in the rooms.

"Alright kiddo this is my place. You want to go in?"

"Yes please."

"K. Here it is."

Wow his room is actually clean. I always thought there'd be dirty laundry on the floor. Wait are those books? I definitely did not think he'd have books. He keeps on surprising me.

"Come on Anya, you've eye gozzled my room for long enough. Bed time, or I guess couch time since we're in a room with a bed."

"Okay."

I like his room. Plain and simple, but I like it.

"Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I lay in your lap?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Asher's POV

She's so cute when she sleeps. I love her. I really love her. She's so perfect. So very perfect, and it's great because she thinks she is anything but. She doesn't know how much she means to me, but there's not enough words in the dictionary to explain. I love everything about her. I would hate for anyone to hurt her. Anyone who hurts her can be expected to have a 6ft 2 dude at their place within .2 seconds of me finding out what they did. I wish that one day she'd realize that this year I've been labeled her best friend, when I've been there for her when her dog died, when girl crazy girls wouldn't leave her alone, when guys hurt her, when she needed help, and now through the nightmares and bunker building. I wish she would realize why I do these things. I love her more then anything. She's crazy but that makes her perfect for me because I'm not sane either. I wish she loved me back. Anyway the bunker, what am I going to do? Three stories under the ground 100 yards long by 20 yards wide. We can have storage and mess hall on the first floor, showers, hospital, bathroom area on second floor, and bunks on the third floor with a hidden escape on the back that goes up to ground level and zig zags from the floors. Sounds cool. I'm gonna paint the walls so it feels more like home, and put fun bed sheets too. It will make safety feel safer and less like prison. This'll be fun. I'll paint the third floor in Anya's favorite color grey-blue, but mostly grey. Like my eyes, but she won't admit that that's why it's her favorite color. Oh no she's having a nightmare again.

I run my hand through her silky nearly black, but not quite yet hair.

"Anya shhh, it's going to be okay. I've got the bunker planned but you're the better drawer. It's awesome. It'll be okay. I love you Anya."

"I love you too Ash, I always have."

Wait she's awake and now she knows I love her. Wait, she said she loved me too and she always has. What? Am I that clueless? We've known each other for two years and I just now found out. Boy am I an idiot.

"So Anya does this make us a thing?"

"If you want."

"Okay, but for secret right now while we figure out the bunker."

"Sounds like a plan."

Did this seriously just happen or am I dreaming too? This is possibly the best day ever. You know that feeling when your crush has a crush on you? Well I'll tell you it's fantastic. I want to kiss her. Is it to soon? (Let me know in the comments.)
I've resisted temptation for two years, since the day I first layed eyes on her. She is the most wonderful person I've ever met. I love her.

Anya's POV:

Omg what just happened? Am I still dreaming? Am I awake? That was amazing. Now I can call him pretty boy whenever I want to. Is he so overprotective cuz he was jealous? I think so, and earlier this year when he attempted to leave was it because he was scared to admit the truth? He is the most amazing guy in the entire world. I would only admit that it was true for me too. He's so amazing. I love him and he loves me too. It's fantastic. I finally get to call him mine after he got to call me his for the whole school year and part of the summer, and now he's finally mine. He's all mine, I don't have to worry about all the other girls now, because I know that he was always mine. I knew he was someone worth fighting for and I'm glad that I did. This is one of the best days in my entire life. He feels safe and I don't want to let go. I won't let go and I know he won't either, but if I'm going to be awake I might as well see what his plan is and draw the design. Lets see.

"Hey Ash, what are you picturing in your head for the bunker?"

"Three stories under the ground. We put the storage and mess hall on the first floor under the ground, then second floor is showers, bathrooms, hospital, third floor is the deepest and where we're putting the bunks, but I have other surprises that I want to do by myself."

"Oh I see, okay. You have to tell me though."

"Nope it's a surprise that you don't get until the end of the construction."

"Okay, how does tonight sound for our first night together being the first night for safety?"

"Okay, I'll pick you up. We'll start with shovels so people think we're normal kids digging a hole."

"Good idea, hey Ash?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I like this. I like this a lot. I love him, more then anything. I don't want this to ever end.

"Alright dreamer, we have to get to class in like three minutes but you're still laying in my lap staring at the ceiling."

"You promised we'd be back on time."

"Your cute and I don't want it to end."

"We have the same class."

"Oh yeah."