Home

Asher's POV:

I pull in and my dad is outside waiting for us. He comes around to the passenger side and scoops up Anya and brings her inside as I follow closely behind watching my dad's every move to make sure he's gentle enough. He cradles her in his arms like he's carrying my newborn niece, not my 14 year old girlfriend. My dad let's me sit on the sofa and then hands me Anya. I let her head rest in my lap and I recline the sofa with one hand behind my head and the other around her. She blinks her eyes a couple times to gain focus on the new location. To end her confusion...

"We're home Anya, see there's dad and here's mom. This is the cat. (His cat's really cute) The dogs around here somewhere."

She nods and lies her head back in my lap facing up at me. She smiles and lays just like that. She whispers "is this my home now?" "Yeah yeah it is."

Anya's POV:

This is home. His house is my home now. How'd that happen? Doesn't matter. I'm happy and safe with a family who loves me.

"Hey dad?" "What?" "Can I call you dad and mom mom?" "Sure" "Okay."

"Hi Ash" I'm grinning now feeling like a little kid who gets to ride big kid rides for the first time. "Hey babe, you feeling better?" I smile and playfully whisper "yup." He whispers back "good."

"Son Anya's stuff is in your room if you want to help her unpack while your mom and I fix dinner." "Alright, come on Anya."

Okay, wait I get to sleep with Ash? They're allowing this? I'm fine with that. Cool.

Yyyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Seniors are visiting today so I'm excited.)