At Home

Asher's POV:

"Anya what's wrong." I'm concerned she seemed really excited and then out of nowhere she was hurting. "I was okay, but then Sapphire..." "What about Sapphire?" "Sapphire saw us holding hands and she was hurt, she has a crush on me and had one on you too, and then us being together, it hurt her..." "It isn't your fault." "Maybe not but I knew those things and I just feel bad." "Its okay."

Wait Sapphire had a crush on me, ME, really? When? The better question is on my girlfriend? NO that is not okay, that is wrong in so many ways, she's mine, straight.(A/N sorry to the real Sapphire, if this is offensive in anyway, I'm sorry, oops) What was she thinking? That Anya was going to be hers forever? She knows Anya liked me, she's known longer then me, I'm sure. Yet why? I like her she likes me and that's obvious, Anya was always going to be mine, I had dibs. She was my Freshman, mine. M I N E mine from head to toe to heart, I had her completely won over. (Asher if you ever get a hold of this Dear God, please kill me now. paranormalgirl616 if you tell him...)

"Asher what is on your mind?" "Huh what?" "What's going through your head?" "How wrong Sapphire's mind is. To like us both...that's just some messed up shiz right there." "I guess. I always thought it was ironic." I love her giggle, it's so cute. "It is ironic how we're dating, she has a crush on us both, and she is stuck in the friend zone." "Yeah my point exactly."

The light in Anya's eyes I've never seen it before. I always thought her eyes were pretty, but they always showed pain and anger. They are way better with joy. Her eyes are almost...green? Weird I'm used to brown with gold, gray, and green hews. This is a pretty shade of green, her eyes. I like it. You can definitely see the Irish in her.

"Asher can we go lay down?" "Yeah, hey are you feeling okay?" "Yeah, I just need to lay down." "I'm going to grab a bucket just in case okay, you go ahead I'll be in in a minute." "Okay."

She's dragging her body like everything feels heavy. She isn't feeling well. Oh boy. I hope she's okay.

I grab the bucket and go to our room. I walk in to find Anya laying on the bed.

"Come on babe, you're okay, lets put pj's on." she nods weakly and I unzip her dress and slip it up over her head. I put one of my old t shirts on her that I don't care about getting ruined and I cover her up in bed. I climb in next to her and place my forehead against hers.

Wow she's burning up. I should give her some Tylenol before letting her drift to sleep. The poor thing.

"Anya I'm going to grab some water and a Tylenol for you to take, okay?" she nods and rolls over.

I go and get the medicine and come back. I help her sit up and watch her take the medicine. I climb back into bed and lay down. She lifts her head up just enough to place it on my chest. I cuddle her and make sure she's okay until she falls asleep.

She sleeps soundly and I lay there for a minute just keeping her tight against me so I know she's alright. I lay there until I drift asleep too.

I don't wake up until Anya's phone rings at noon. It's a call from Sapphire.

I pick it up and say "Hey Sapphire." "Asher?" "Yeah." "Where's Anya?" "I brought her home, she's sleeping. Why?" "Oh, you guys live together?" "Oh...Uhhh....yeah." "Oh okay." I can hear the pain in her voice. I feel bad. "Hey Sapphire can we talk?" "Sure."