Dragging Her to School

Ash's POV:

I help Anya sit up in bed, her seeming suddenly weak as I put my forearm firmly on her back wrapping my other arm around her stomach pushing her upright. Her body shudders under my arms as I hold her knowing she wasn't well. Her skin was very pale a shade of light creme and her eyes were nearly black and it hurts me to see her this way. I ask her "Anya, sweetheart are you feeling alright?" She shakes her head weakly and I pull her body closer to mine in a tight hug and she cries into my chest as she grips the back of my shirt pulling the fabric tight into her fists. "It's going to be alright, we're going only for band and that's it you don't even have to talk to Sapphire it's only for an hour and a half, who knows maybe she went home." I say reassuringly letting my lips brush against her forehead as I speak. "It'll be okay, I promise." She looks up at me and nods "okay" she says and hugs me tight one more time before pulling away. I get up and go to our closet to get us some clothes. I decide to throw on a blue t-shirt and black jeans knowing that Anya will enjoy the way my outfit makes the color of my eyes shine. I grab the dress she had on earlier and a black sweater so we're color coded knowing she'd think that it was cute and I grab her black flats out of the bottom of our closet. I walk over to where she is sitting on our bed and slip my t-shirt up over her head and I just scan her bare skin for awhile..."see something you like?" She asks. "Hmm...what? Oh. Yeah I do." I smile and blush a little realizing that I still haven't dressed her yet. She grabs my hands and slides them up her thighs and on to her hips leaving them there, she places her hands around my neck and pulls me into her pressing her lips against mine. I feel the corners of my mouth twitching as a threat of a grin and I let it appear there. Her kiss is soft and passionate and I find myself kissing her back hard wanting more. She slides her hands down over my shoulders and on to my chest pushing me away. "We're supposed to be at class in ten minutes and I'm not even wearing any clothes." I sigh and say "yeah you're right." I grab her dress and slide it down over her body following her every curve and pulling the sweater up over her arms she runs a brush through her hair and screws up mine with her hand as I slip on her shoes. I smile at her and how beautiful she is and pick her up, she wraps her hands around my neck as I carry her out the door and to the car. I lean in and kiss her before climbing into the drivers seat. We get to school in about a minute driving and I check her back in at the office. They smile at us and ask how she's feeling.

"Better, thank you." She replies politely with a smile. "I'm glad to hear that. You kids better get to class." "Yeah we should, we'll see you later. Thank you."

With that we walked hand in hand down the crowded hallway receiving a few whistles from kids in the halls as we walked by not stopping and not letting it bother us, because this is who we are now.