Talking to Sapphire

Asher's POV: "So Sapphire why'd you leave earlier?" "I was upset about something and I called to apologize to Anya, but you answered her phone instead." "Oh what were you upset about? You seemed fine at first then you got up and left." "Nothing, it's not important." "Well Anya told me some things that might explain, but do you really like us, me and Anya, as separate people?" "I still like Anya, but I got over you. My friend is more important then me liking a guy she's in love with." "So do you understand then?" "Yeah, but it still hurts and I'm still jealous that she got you and you got her. I'll have to learn to be okay." "Okay. Please learn because it kills her to see you hurt, and it kills me to see her hurt. That's why I brought her home. She was crying." "Thanks, now I feel bad for making her upset." "Well I didn't mean for i...." "No it's okay. Are you guys coming for band?" "I don't know, she's sleeping and we still need to eat lunch, maybe. Oh wait here comes the Angel."

Anya says "I heard that, who you talking to?" "Sapphire, she called while you were sleeping so I answered but she really wants to talk to you." I hand her the phone and she says "Hi."

Anya's POV:

"Hi" I say into the phone not really wanting to talk. "Hey Anya, I'm really sorry." "Okay, bye." I click end call and walk over to Ash in the kitchen.