Anya are you okay?

"Anya are you okay?"

I hear in a gruff, tired, but high pitched voice knowing it was my little sister leaning over the edge so she can see me sitting up on the bottom bunk.

"Anya you look like you've seen a ghost. Did you have a nightmare?"

I don't think what I saw was anywhere close to a nightmare. It was more like the underworld here on Earth. We are all going to die.

"Yeah Amiya, but I'm okay now."

"What was it about?"

I can't tell her. She'll be traumatized. What I saw was to gruesome for me and I'll be 15 in a few months.

"Uugghh, it's not important. You wouldn't want to know anyway, it was kind of terrifying."

Sure it was kind of terrifying, more like you are never going to sleep again. You will never ever know what to do or when some one with a gun is going to shoot you. I'll never want to go home because I know that's where I'm going to die. I'll never want to let my guy BFF go home for lunch or at all because I know that's where he's going to die, and it's going to hurt. I mean I'm technically already going to be dead, but I know that he's dead too and it hurts. I don't know where I'm going to take everyone, but it can't be here. It's got to be somewhere where no one will know exists. I'm going to make it myself.

"Oh okay, I'm going back to bed."

"Alright goodnight."

Where and how am I going to build a safe place where no one finds us?  How will I make it big enough where lots of people will fit? I'll ask Ash for help. He won't understand why we're building an underground bunker in the woods, but he'll understand that he has to help. We'll build an underground bunker in the woods so satellites don't see us. I'll tell him that we have to do it at night and we need to borrow some of his dad's equipment. Which will be dangerous since neither one of us drives, but his dad will think I'm crazy if I try to explain. Not exactly the first impression I want, but if I think about it, it might end up as my only impression. I guess Ash calls me a nut anyway so it's not really any new view of me to his family. Oh well. The bunker what's it's design going to be?