"So what's up?" Sam asked.

"I think I found a case. Last night, a couple went camping in a forest only to disappear during the night. Their tent was slashed open and there wasn't a trace of any of them. Other campers have been going missing over the last few weeks as well. Same thing happening, tent slashed open, no trace of them."

"So what's my little hunter thinking?" Sam grinned.

"Wendigo obviously." I answered.

"Ok, when you two stop with the gross chick flick moments, let's go get ready." Dean clapped his hands, getting up and leaving the room.

"Yeah we best get ready too." I start to get up but Sammy pulls me back down. "Wh-"

He crashed his lips onto mine before I could speak. The kiss was intense and passionate. It made me melt but feel slightly worried.

"Not that I'm complaining but what was that for?" I question when I pull away.

"I'm not sure. Something doesn't feel right about this hunt. So I just..." Sam stops mid sentence and just shrugs.

I kiss his nose. "Don't worry honey, its normal to feel worried before a hunt. I get it all the time."

"Yeah I suppose you're right."

"Sammy baby I'm always right." I giggle. Sam gave me a bitch face and rolled his eyes.

I got up and dragged him to his feet. "Come on, let's go kill some evil sons of bitches."

"I thought I was dating Y/N not my brother."

"Omg Wincest!" I squealed, remembering the time when we found out about the Supernatural books and their ships. Wincest was my favourite apart from Destiel. I would always tease the boys about it.

"Don't start with that again." Sam begged.

"But it's so cute."

"He's my brother."

"That you're gay for."

"No!" With that he stormed out the room, leaving me in a fit of giggles.

>>

"Everybody follow me!" I yelled to the victims of the wendigo. I'd managed to save them while Sam and Dean were distracting the wendigo.

Suddenly, the sound of the unholy creature screeched through the cave. Me and the victims ran to the entrance. Once we got there I crashed into Sam.

He held my shoulders making sure I was ok. "We have to go, the wendigo knows!" He exclaimed to everyone.

We started running but the wendigo was always behind us. There was only one way to get out of this.

I stopped running which made everyone else stop. "Y/N, what are you doing?" Sam panted.

"I love you Sam."

His eyes widened in realisation. "No, d-don't do this."

I went over to him and caressed his cheek. "It's the only way. I'm not letting you, Dean or anybody die. Now go, I'll distract it."