Blank (Antiplier)

The man dug his hands into the moist duffel bag and pulled a slender knife out, handing it to the younger. He took it happily, dragging his fingertips along the dull end of the weapon. His partner's mouth curled up into a devilish smile.

"Just for you." He spoke. Anti laughed.

"Just for me? Oh baby, you shouldn't have. But I'm glad you did." Dark nodded and continued to search the bag for his weapon of choice.

"I know what you like. Now," Dark yanked two separate brass knuckles out of the bag and pushed them down on his fingers. Anti watched as Dark zipped the empty bag shut and pushed it in between the two brick buildings, never to be spotted in the dark night.

"You've never used brass knuckles before. Have you been practicing?" The man with the dull eyes nodded in agreement; he never spoke that often anyways. "That's my Darky, always practicing with what I tell him to. You're so good for me." Dark cracked a genuine smile up at Anti before giving a low growl as the younger man began to drag his fingers through his partner's hair.

"I'm only good for you, Anti." Came from Dark's throat as he arched his back.

"I'd sure hope so. I don't know what I'd do if you were taking orders from another guy." Dark shook his head quickly. "If you're my loyal baby, then... Kill her," Anti gestured to the woman sitting on the curb in the dark, nobody else to be seen.

"As you wish." Dark pulled himself to his feet and moped silently behind the woman.

He held his hands out around her neck, ready to let the knuckles sink into her flesh to cause permanent wounds and a temporary life.

His mind went blank.

Before Anti knew what Dark had done, there was blood falling down the curb into the storm drain and a battered body laying in a dumpster as if nothing had happened. Dark, however was covered in evidence.

"Anti," Dark called out as he sat on his feet looking at his blood-clad hands. Anti rushed to his side and took his hands in his own, admiring them.

"Don't you love the color?" Anti asked. He looked up to see tears streaming down Dark's face, like they always were when he finished his duty. He payed no attention, though, he swept his finger through the red liquid and let his finger rest on his lip to taste it. Dark shuddered as he felt himself become drowsy and light-headed.

"Take me home," Dark mumbled, using his free hand to grab bloody prints onto Anti's shirt. He nodded solemnly.

"You're my brave monster."