Skydiving

Everyone knows that Jacksepticeye is afraid of heights. At least, most people do.

But in the spur of the moment, he'll get courageous. He'll want to conquer his fear of heights.

"Come on, Mark, we can jump together!" Sean yelled over the wind blowing through the lovers' ears. Mark shook his head frantically.

"This should be the other way around!" He yelled back. Sean sighed, giving Mark a face that only communicated trouble.

"You're gonna hate me for this-" Sean yelled, grabbing Mark's hands and hanging out of the helicopter. The only thing Mark's face showed was a mixture of fear and excitement.

Mark's problem wasn't heights. It was just standing on the edge of a hole in an old helicopter about to fall with the potential to die that freaked him out a bit. Totally different, according to him.

Sean pulled Mark forward and out of the helicopter, falling through the air with the wind rushing past their ears and creating a loud sound. As expected, Mark screamed like a little girl. As for Sean, a huge smile was plastered across his face as he squeezed Mark's hands.

"It's fine! Just let the air hold you! Relax!" Sean yelled, taking it that Mark heard him. Mark immediately stopped squirming, let go of Sean's hands and reached his arms out to him, like a child reaching for their mum.

Sean opened his arms, ready for his boyfriend to squeeze him to death. Mark instinctively wrapped his arms around Sean and pulled the strap on his parachute, the parachute itself exploding out of the pack and spreading out into the air.

The parachutes the two men were wearing only held enough pounds for one person to use. So when Mark grabbed Sean and pulled him towards his body, using the parachute wasn't the smartest idea.

Sean was forced out of Mark's arms by none other than gravity itself, leaving Mark with empty arms, slowly falling towards the red smoke below.

Sean, on the other hand, was giving Mark a thumbs up as he fell. He opened his parachute a minute or two after he fell from Mark's arms, waiting for Mark to fall alongside him.

Sean would catch himself look down and look back up quickly, slowly loosing confidence in himself. Then, came a point when Sean was about to start reaching for Mark, thinking it would get him closer.

Mark had finally managed to catch up to Sean while falling.

"Mark... I feel sick..." Sean wailed, reaching for his partner. Tears were threatening to fall as he glided into Mark's arms.

"Shh... It's okay baby boy, we're almost to the ground." Mark stroked his lover's chestnut hair, occasionally taking random green strands and curling them with his fingers. He completely forgot about them being two hundred feet in the air.

Soon, they had reached the ground. Sean had fallen asleep in Mark's arms, his parachute falling on top of them as they landed. Their three person landing crew assisted Mark in wiggling Sean out of his pack, and helping Mark with his.

"Thanks, it was fun. I think Sean liked it." Mark told the crew in the truck, nodding towards his sleepy partner.

~

Pfsh, a new one shot :3