7 Second Challenge

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier, and welcome to the Seven Second Challenge created by Dan and Phil!" Mark told the camera, waving his arms around the three people sitting around him on the indoor benches.

"Now, I'm going to be doing this challenge with Ryan, Matt, and the famous Jacksepticeye!" Jack waved silently, a large smile crossing his face as he scooted around on the bench.

"Alright, now let's get into it since we all know how to play this game..." Mark turned around to Matt. "And don't offend anyone's grandmother, Matthew." Matt laughed.

"Only if you don't hit Ryan." Mark laughed and nodded.

"Alright, alright. Let's start." Mark turned to Jack, who was sitting on the bench beside him, and held the phone up.

"Give five reasons to date the person to your right. Go!" Mark put the phone down and stared at Jack, ready for him to give reasons to date Matt. To Mark's surprise, he was the person to the right of Jack.

Jack's face turned a bright pink, the timer getting ready to start. Mark pressed the start button, silently and stiffly waiting for Jack to complete the challenge.

"You're sweet, you're nice, you're caring, you're hot, your hair is amazing, your muscles are huge, you're extremely generous,-" The timer went off, signaling the end of Jack's turn. Mark's face was matching (if not brighter) Jack's face in means of tint.

"Dude, that was like, six!" Ryan called out laughing. Jack went silent while Mark gave a smile and handed his phone to Matt, who was silently laughing.

"Let's move on, shall we?!" Mark said hastily as he tried to nudge Jack to move into the chair behind him.

"Ready Matt? On three." Ryan began. Matt nodded.

"One... Two... Three..."

"SEPTIPLIER AWAY!"

~

Sorry, this sucks. *le shrug*