Gears of war 3 : sam x male reader

Start from the beginning

You went down with the fire-escape and went as fast as you could to the woman in need byt when you came you spotted a drone wielding a cleaver ready to kill her. Your body moved on his own record and killed the locust with a shot in his side going up in his head.

You went behind the wrechage of the car shooting on some of the locust while checking the woman condition. She was alive and breathing normal but she had a gash on her head bleeding heavy.

You stood up and fired a drone in the knee then you aimed at his bekt holding his frag-grenades, the bullet impacted in one of the grenades just when two of his friends came to help him out killing all three.
You tossed your last frag-grenade into a group of locust soldiers and empty your magazine into some wretches before placing the gun on your back.

You pulled her out of under the car and carried her bride style with her head against your shoulder making you blsuh and went back in the alley. She groaned and mumbled something but you could't catch it when your where running for yours and hers live.

You tossed the both of you in a garbage can and closed the hatch crouching against the side while holding the woman close to you hearing the locust run past you but a boomer stopped next to the garbage can.

The boomer looked around and sniffed the air for human scent but thanks to the garbage he could't smell you so he runned ahead following his locust friends.

You released your breath regretting it when you accidently breathed the horrible smell in and coughed. After a few minutes to make sure they were gone you climbed out with the woman and decide to carry her back to your outpost making sure you did't run in any more locust.

Your outpost was the old airport of the city big enough to hold them and there supplies. You were allowed inside by the guard but got met by a mad second in command Kyle.
Kyle : WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING.WITH.A.DIRTY.GEAR ?!!
(Y/n) : she was in danger and i can't leave her to die !
Kyle : she would have left us to die ! Toss her in the basement and maybe some of the men can have some fun with this dirty bag of shit.
(Y/n) : NO !!! She is a human who is just trying to survive like we ! How are we better if we leave or own kind to die ? She can stay with me until she is fine !
Kyle : oh so now you are in charge !
Steve : no but i am.

The leader steve walked to them checking the gear over and you, one of his best.
Steve : he is right we can't leave our own to die even if she is a gear. Take her to your room (y/n) and take care of the wounds but she stays there and leaves in a week.
(Y/n) : understood sir.

You handed the bag with medical supplies to Steve and gave Kyle a middle finger and carried the woman to your room
Getting some glares from other survivors but also some smiles.

You laid her on your bed took her weapons and armor but not the clothes and treathed her wound with best to your albilities to do so. Tired you fell back in your chair next to your bed and watched the woman seeing her breathing fine but her face showed that she was in a bit of pain.

You did't how or when you fell asleep but when you woke up you found two brown orbs staring in yours.
Sam : good morning sleepyhead !
(Y/n) : aahhhh !

You fell back in your chair hitting the floor.
Sam : calm down im not gonna hurt you but i would like to know where i am.
(Y/n) : ow (stands up holding your head) your at the survivor outpost at the airport. I brought you here after you got wounded in that fight so i saved you and got you here before any locust could kill you.
Sam : really ?.... Thanks dude i did't think there was any 'being nice' anymore in this world.
(Y/n) : while i could't just leave you to die.

She smiled and lay back down while you got some food from your locker and shared it with her and even it was just some sandwiches you two enjoined them. Sam finished hers first and went to the left side of the bed laying on her side looking at you while you eat your sandwich.
Sam : say ain't your girlfriend or wife gonna be mad that you got a another woman laying here ?
(Y/n) : don't think so because i don't have one
Sam : oh really ? (Score!)

She offered you the other side of the bed but you refused getting her a bit pissed off so she grabbed you by the arm and just dragged you on the bed so you could lay right and she left.
You blushed while she just smiled and started a conversation about you and her getting to know you while you learned some things about her. The two of you talked and told some story's to each other until deep in the night you found the two of you playing a card game and the loser had to of something the winner wanted but they never stopped talking.

Sam : so then we pushed the container of the bridge with the clickers inside of it right ontop of the liviathan killing it and saving the ship even when it was in a horrible shape.
(Know its not true but i changed it )

(Y/n) : awesome ! Okay i put everything in
Sam : same

You two revealed your cards but Sam won the card game with a big smirk.
Sam : i win !!
(Y/n) : (sigh) yes you did, say your prise.
Sam : hhmmmm okay i want you to do nothing about what im about to do.
(Y/n) : and that would be?

She just smirked and jumped ontop of you laying you down on the bed and the next thing you know she is kissing you while forcing her tongue in your mouth claming her new territory eager. Your hands found her waist and you started to kiss back making her fight for her new territory.

You two maked out for 15 minutes stopping two times but soon returned just as eager as the last time. After the second make out session you flipped the two of you so you were ontop and kissed her with fierce passion finally feeling the touch of a woman.

You two parted with a string of salvia connecting you two.
Sam : while... That was amazing.
(Y/n) : yeah it was... Look i know i may know you for just a few hours but i think i love you.
Sam : i think i love you too.

You smiled and went back with kissing with your new girlfriend who you protected when you joined Marcus in the Guest of finding his dad and the machine that could kill the locust army.

(Done next gears of war : anna x male reader and then the both of them)