Chapter 8: The Ball

Start from the beginning

Wendy, the sky  maiden and the exceeds.  The kindness you have in your heart will bring you far don't let anyone take that from you and keep going strong. Our little bluennette sister, we love you so much. Please Charles, Happy, Lily keep the kid safe for now.

The Raiijinshuu, you guys are the best group ever. Laxus you sure are lucky to have such loyal friends. Stay strong guys and give them hell. We love you.

Master Mackarov, our adopted father. You gave us a home to love and we did but now our home is falling apart and we need a new place, a better home. You saved us and for that we are forever greatful . We love you Master...

Don't worry about us guys it's seems we were to small for such a big place. We're safe and happy, we found a home can't tell you much about it but it's great here. We miss you all so much, once we come visit you'll see how we've grown.

You are our real Fairy Tail family , our nakama and we couldn't ask for more. Don't cry for us  please we'll be fine. Stay happy go out and live your lives... We love you so much...

Mackarov then stopped reading, letting tears flow down his face to let everyone procees the letter concerning them. Everyone was crying even Laxus had a couple of tears rolling down his face. Wendy had to sit down on Miras lap so not to fall from all the emotion. This was too much for such a little girl.

Mackarov broke the sobbed filled air "Let's go read the letter destined to Fairy Tail in front of the guild" they all nodded and headed out. Wendy climbing  onto  Laxus's back.

The guild was being rowdy as usual not noticing the other members looking down upon them in disgust. Mackarov wiped his tears and cleared his throat "Listen up you pathetic excuses of children!!"

The hall instantly went silent everyones attention to the Master."We have a letter here for you-..."

"From who gramps!?" Asked Natsu

"Shut the hell up and you'll know" glared Erza. He crouched down in fear of her rath.

"Thank you Erza now listen and listen good..."

Dear Fairy Tail guild from Juvia and Levy

This is not how we thought we would end up ...abandoned by our own family
The home that made the rain stop. The  place that excepted others no matter what they looked like.
After the  five months of waiting and hoping the bonds that were made could be mended, instead were burned. We were treated as ennemies ,as though we were a sickness needing to be cured and the only way to cure us was by ripping out our hearts and throwing them into the abyss.
If you already forgot about us than that's great. We don't need your remembrance. We have others that will cherish us now. Honestly the people that hurt us most should recongnize themselves but we guess they won't

Gajeel the sociopath , who promised to always proctect Juvia your so called sister and best friend, and Levy who you sent signals to then threw an iron weight through her heart

...Gray the stripper who didn't  care to notice Juvia and when he did he broke her.... You certainly did make the rsin go away, but you also created a hurricane.

Natsu the punch happy bastard that just acted like he cared for his nakama but it was just a lie...

Lisanna the fake Mirajane wanna be, who just followed what her master Natsu said