Chapter 17: Hello Virginia

Start from the beginning

"Sure." Isabella said. "I've never been to DC before." She smiled shyly.

"There's actually a lot of cool things here" Spencer said.

Emily came back.
"Well Bella, we gotta go to the apartment now and we'll meet everyone later tonight, okay?" Emily said.

"Sure." Isabella said. She liked everyone. They seemed nice. Penelope and JJ were the ones she had most contact with so she was more comfortable around them.

"Penelope, are you coming?" Emily asked.

"Of course I am." She said and grabbed Bella's hand. "You're gonna love this."

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

On the way home they talked about DC and all the things Bella could do. Penelope also told Bella they had comic-con in DC too. Isabella smiled at her and said she would love to go if possible.
"I'll make it possible, mini" Penelope said. She called her mini because she was a mini version of Emily.

They drove some more and Bella just starred at all the houses and stores and buildings outside. It seemed like a great town, she thought.
When they got to the apartment, Emily had a little talk before they got inside.
"Well, this is certainly not as big as in Seattle but I hope you like it" Emily said. They got inside and the first thing Bella saw was Sergio. She ran up to him.

"Oh my god! Sergio!" Bella said running to the cat. "He's so big now" she said looking surprised. Emily had bought Sergio for Bella but Isabella didn't want to keep the pet after what happened to Robbie, so Emily took him back.

"Well, he's still yours" Emily said.

"I'm sorry I gave him back mom" Bella said.

"Don't you worry about that, baby." Emily said smiling as Bella struggled to hold the fat cat in her arms.

Penelope laughed at the scene and said "your mom sure fed him well" and they all laughed. Bella let him down and they walked around the place and Emily was proudly showing her everything.

"So this is the living room... and this is my office."

"It's a really nice apartment." Isabella said. "Wow look at the view." She said running to the window.

"Let's go upstairs" Emily said. She showed Bella her room and her closet. Isabella was impressed with the amount of shoes her mother owned.

"So do you want to see your room?" Emily asked.

"Your guest bedroom?" Bella asked sarcastically.

"No, your room silly" Emily said smiling like she had a secret, leaving Bella a bit confused.
"Penelope and the team did some magic for me" Emily said smiling and walking to the door beside her bedroom's, the door with big sparkly blue letters that formed the word 'Bella'.

Isabella and Penelope followed her.

"Go on. Open the door." Emily said. Isabella opened and she couldn't believe her eyes. It was beautiful. It was a light purple room with white furniture, a beautiful dresser and a queen size bed right in the middle. There was a gigantic book shelf with tons and tons of books and movies. There was a big shelve with action figures on it. The team worked hard getting all of Bella's things in there. Isabella looked so surprised.
"Oh lord.." She said after seeing everything. "It's beautiful."

"Do you really like it?" Penelope asked.

"I love it. Thank you so much." She said. She looked away from them because tears were filling her eyes, so she starred at the bed.
"How did you get everything in here so fast?" Isabella asked.