Chapter 17: Hello Virginia

Start from the beginning

"Good." Isabella said. They put the bags in the trunk and got in the car.

"Nice hair" he said with a big smile.

"Thanks" Bella shyly said.

"So home first or office Em?" Derek Morgan asked. They were at the office on a Sunday because they had just got back from a case and were finishing the paper work.

"Office. We need Penelope." She said.

"Oh yeah." Morgan said laughing.

Isabella was just in the backseat wondering why he was laughing and why they needed Penelope.

"You have never been here, right Bella?" Morgan asked.

"Nop" Isabella said.

"Do you like museums?" He asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"We have a great one here. I'm sure Spencer would love to show you around." He said.

"We can go sometime if want." Emily said.

"Sure." Bella agreed. She wasn't feeling as anxious as she was on the plane. She felt like she could do it.

"I'm gonna call Jeremy to let him know we landed" Emily said.

"Tell him I said hey" Bella said and looked out the window admiring her surroundings as Derek began to drive. Emily texted Jeremy and he replied "okay. Be safe. And tell her to call me later tonight". Emily sent "okay" and a heart emoji.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

After driving a while they got to the BAU. Isabella was so embarrassed of seeing them again.
Morgan and Emily got out of the car. Bella unbuckled her seatbelt but didn't get out. Emily saw her face and realized the girl was scared so she opened the door.
"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah." Bella said looking down nervously.

"You don't want to go in there?" Emily asked.

"I do. I just.." Bella said.

"They are nice. You'll see" Emily said.

"I know they are. I'm just..."Bella said.

"You're just what?" She asked.

"Just a little embarrassed I guess." Isabella said shyly.

"Are you two coming or what?" Morgan interrupted.

"Yeah" Isabella shouted as she jumped out of the car and pretend she was perfectly fine. Emily was laughing as they started walking up to the building. Emily knew the girl was scared so she took Bella's hand.
"I'm right here. Ok?" Emily whispered to Bella. "And they've got our back" she said trying to push her child's fears away.
Isabella smiled and nodded yes. They went on the elevator and when they got to the 6th floor everyone was waiting for them. J.J, Penelope, Spencer, Aaron and David were standing in front of the elevator.

"Hi" Emily said. Penelope went and gave Bella a big hug.

"Oh my god your hair looks so cute" Penelope said excited and Bella smiled shyly.
"How are you doing?" Penelope asked.

"I'm good" Isabella said. Penelope then grabbed her hand and they walked to the desks.
They talked a little about the place and how Bella was doing while Emily went to talk to Aaron Hotchner.

"So are you a little bit excited to hang out with us?" Penelope asked. She knew Bella was scared and nervous but she believed she was a tiny bit happy too. Because she was with her mom.