CH#20: Will of Time

*Previous chapter continues*

Third person P.O.V

Hiccup was at the edge of insanity. One second ago he saw all of his friends die at the hands of his former bestfriend who also killed his fiancé as he also had powers like Hiccup. Yup Hiccup's world was beyond trippy now, and time travelling was a whole new chapter of trippy.

Hiccup's head was in pain from all that dejawu so he closed his eyes and let the memories flood in. He saw Jack die along with everyone he cared about. Everything he ever did to save the world was burned to dust in an instant. After the memories stopped he opened his eyes to realize that he got the one thing he ever wanted.

A second chance.

Hiccup gathered enough courage to cancel the plan and call everyone to his location.

"What the hell??!!" Merida shouted stomping her feet as she saw everyone with Hiccup.

"I know you must be thinking why I did this-" Hiccup's sentence was cut short.

"We sure as hell do?!!" Merida spat.

"You all died". That was the one sentence that shut everyone's mouth all at once.

"Then why are we standing here?!" Merida questioned Hiccup and in her mind she was thinking that how could a warrior that fierce die, how could she die.

Everyone listened to Hiccup's story and ended up having a laugh but after seeing the look on Hiccup's face they looked like they had seen a horse fly, although they lived in strange world.

The team surprisingly came up with a plan. Everyone climbed to the roof and spotted the huge machine Hiccup was talking about. The league of Vengeance were standing infront of the machine, probably expecting the Big Eight.

Rapunzel's P.O.V

My heart was beating rapidly even after Eugene held my hand. If we fail... Nothing would be left of our beloved world.

"Hiccup what could possibly happen to make this more worse than before?" Anna said giving a little optimism.

"If I knew that I wouldn't be so worried." Hiccup replied sending shivers through everyone's backs.

"The usual teams everyone. Stick with the plan ok. I handle Zoom while Flynn and Rapunzel try to turn the machine off after beating Gothel."

Third person P.O.V

Everyone nodded and hoped for the best. Hiccup effortlessly turned into his X-velocity state. Jack still couldn't move on from the ghostly state Hiccup kindly shared with them. Everyone chuckled at Jack after he started drooling.

Hiccup dashed down and stopped in front of Jay while everyone landed down beside him with zip liners.

"Finally, let us finish what we started." Jay spoke from behind the jet black mask.

The two speedsters plummeted in the fight of the century.

Merida shot Mordu with a bomb arrow and Eret electrocuted Mordu with his spear.

Rapunzel and Flynn used their previous techniques on Gothel but she knew they would do that. She threw a sticky bomb at Flynn but Rapunzel made a force field before it exploded. Flynn kicked her in the face and Punzie kneed her in the gut so she wouldn't get up.

Pitch was much stronger than before. He was beating Jack and Elsa easily. He flicked his hand and Jack was smashed with a boulder of black sand sending him flying. Right when he was about to jam a black sword in Jack's head Merida shot Pitch. Pitch painlessly took the arrow out and broke it in half, the titanium arrow clanged against the floor clean with no blood whatsoever.