CH#2: The Big Five

Elsa's P.O.V
We were waiting for Jack and Hiccup to arrive. "I don't think Hiccup will come , because of zoom". Rapunzel stated worriedly reminding us of the horrible thing Zoom did to Hiccup 3 years ago , we were all there that night. " No he'll come, I know it" Merida said reassuring us. Just as she finished a thundrous boom of lightning was heard, Hiccup. Just as we opened our eyes Hiccup and Jack were in front of us. I smiled and Jack came to hug me. We were astonished by how much Hiccup changed those past years , he's grown powerful, tall , muscular and noticeably handsome but I like Jack more. We hugged him and told him how much he changed.
He smiled and we went in the castle. "OK so what do we have?" Hiccup questioned all of us. "Well the league of vengeance is back and its the same old same old ,  Gothel as witch, Mordu  as Grizzly , pitch black as shadow, Hans as the betrayer and he who shall not be named as HIM" Rapunzel gave a full intro of the league of vengeance, "Rapunzel , Zoom is not lord voldamort you can say his name or perhaps codename cuz no one knows his name , not even the league". Hiccup stated smiling fakely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚡ Vote & Share ⚡

Bye.