CH#5: "Who is that hot"

*PREVIOUS CHAPTER(FLASHBACK) CONTINUES*

Hiccup's P.O.V
*Flashback 3 years*
My chest was in pain of what had happened. I felt extremely angry at both of them but mostly Jay. Then I couldn't keep my anger inside as I used my superspeed to drag Jay to the top of a building in an instant. He was in shock and instantly started blabbering. "Why?" was the one word that could come out of my mouth. He stood frozen stiff on his spot with a blank face. I then repeated my question shouting it making him flinch. "I .. have always been the guy, that was there for her, we were so close. Until you jumped in , and now...I am left shattered because of you. I ingaged the thing you saw earlier, it was all my fault and none of hers".He left my mind shaken by saying that.
"Why, .. are you telling me this" , "Because I love her..always have , always will". Immediately Jack, Rapunzel, Elsa and Merida came to the roof saying that Astrid had told them that I took Jay. Anger and cofusion filled my body and then I growled towards Jay:" Don't ever show your face around here, ever!".
*End of flashback*
And that was the last thing I ever said to him. He never came back to Berk since then. I thought that the dark times had finally ended but it was only the beginning.

"Hey, Hic!!" Jack came in my house and we bro hugged. "Any news about the.." I asked and Jacked nodded roughly. "Okay I'll tell you at the base, c'mon I'll race ya" Jack stated with a cocky grin on his face. I giggled and I ran to Arrendelle .

We arrived there and headed towards the base.There in the main hall I greeted everybody and then Jack arrived with two guys. "Guys this is Eugene-" "Flynn" Jack was corrected by a guy with emerald coloured eyes and jet black hair with a little facial hair. Then Jack continued: "And Kristoff " he gestured to a buff blonde haired guy who just waved. "They are our new recruites and are very and I mean very cool spy's. They have brought some very important information and it is from the league of vengeance that they are planning to attack Arrendelle tomorrow at 4 p.m. Flynn and Kristoff this is Elsa known as Snow Queen , this is Rapunzel known as Healer, this is Merida known as Archer, serious anger issues Ehem and this is Hiccup known as the Fla- " I cut Jack "Jack may I talk to you for a sec" and then I took him a little away and then whispered in his ear "We don't want our secret identities getting out. I mean we can't trust them " I said to him. "Oh you can trust us OK, the real deal is that can WE trust YOU Hiccup , pfftt what kind of name is tha-" Anger fumed into me as Flynn insulted my name

Rapunzel's P.O.V
We all looking at Hiccup as he got angrier , it was scary. In a flash he used his speed to pin Flynn towards the wall behind him grabbing his throat. Flynn looked terrified and Kristoff and jack tried to separate the two but Hiccup was much powerful. "Never insult my name, ever again" Flynn deliberately nodded at Hiccup and then Hic let go of Flynn.

*Hiccup's P.O.V*
I let go of Flynn and went back to a corner while Rapunzel took Flynn to another room. Anna came in the hall, she doesn't have any powers and skills, she is just Elsa's sister and a very good friend of mine. She came to me and said: "Woah, who is that hot", she pointed towards Kristoff stealthily. "That is Kristoff, a spy and a really nice guy. Go talk to him" I chuckled and urged her to go towards Kristoff.

*Anna's P.O.V*
"Hi" I simply said. "Hi, my name's Kristoff" He gently shook my hand and then I introduced myself "Anna, I'm Elsa's sister. No powers and ninja thingies". We chuckled at my joke and I think I'm developing a crush on him.

*Rapunzel's P.O.V*
"That was really rude of you to insult someone's name like that, don't you care about their feelings!" I scolded Flynn while he kept sighing. "Okay blondie, I was just joking" He sighed once finishing his sentence. "Go say sorry" He stood up and followed my command.

*Hiccup's P.O.V*
Flynn walked up to me with Rapunzel hiding behind her. "Look man, I'm sorry. I was just trying to lighten up the mood." He apologised to me. "Oh its okay bro. I'm also sorry for my rage fest earlier, it just opened up old wounds and Rapunzel you didn't have to do this" I stated. "Wasn't me" She said still hiding behind Flynn. I chuckled and went to run on my cosmic treadmill in the training room.

*Flashback 3 years* (one month after Jay left)
Astrid and I were in my living room sitting next to each other watching TV after she stopped making fun of my name, only she can do that. "I'm still sorry for being mad about what happened last month" I apologised to my beautiful girlfriend while holding her hand. "Its OK Hic, it was not your fault" She said sweetly. "Have I told you how much I love you" I stated failing miserably in producing a British accent. She chuckled at me and formed the most prettiest smile. "Yes you have told me a million times but every time you tell me makes me love you more and more." She said and then we closed the small gap between our lips and pationately kissed.
*End of flashback*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚡ Vote & Share ⚡

Bye.