CH#7: One week

*PREVIOUS CHAPTER CONTINUES*

Hiccup's P.O.V

Everyone was by my side. My team was by my side. My closest friends were by my side for this fight.

"Hello.. Flash.." Zoom stated in his deathly voice.

I didn't notice my knuckles turning as anger filled my body. I tried speaking but not even a squeak came out of my mouth. Jack noticed this.

"What do you want?.." Jack shouted to Zoom.

"Oh me, I just want your heads torn out of your bodies especially you Hiccup!!" Zoom shouted facing me.

"I can say the same thing for you too." I shouted back as my eyes started to water remembering what he did to me.

Merida put a hand on my shoulder for support and confidence.

"I propose a fight....to end our battle once and...For all. One week...you only have one week to prepare. Then meet us on the top of mount Allen at 4 pm." Zoom stated. All eyes were on me.

I turned around towards my team to see them all nodding their heads.

"Alright but if someone gets hurt between this time... You will not be the only monster around here and I will NOT! be sorry for my actions especially on YOU!" I shouted with rage and fury making the enemies except Zoom flinch.

Zoom nodded his head and said: "we'll meet again.. Flash" He ran out of this place while the other league members used motorcycles and on bare foot (Mordu).

~~~~~~
At the base

Elsa's P.O.V

Hiccup looked so scary out there but he's calm now. I went towards him to talk.

"You seemed quite harsh today" I stated to him but he just stared at the floor while leaning on the wall of the cortex. We were alone.

"You know why...Elsa" He simply stated not breaking his staring contest with the floor.

"Your a hero Hiccup. Stop regretting and feeling sorry-" My sentence was cut short by him saying:

"No, you guys are hero's but me.. I'm a mad man, driven crazy by revenge. I don't have a bit of humanity, the truth is...I lost my humanity since that night...3 years ago. Zoom, I don't just want to kill him. That night when he said that we were the same but I denied, finally I realise after 3 years that he was right. I AM a monster." He expressed to me as I noticed a tear roll down his cheek.

I hugged him and he hugged back. I know what he is going through, Hans murdered my parents when I was 11.

Hiccup's P.O.V

After the hug I dried my eyes and went into the main hall where everyone was waiting for me. I entered the hall and Flynn and Kristoff looked at me.

"What was that between you and Zoom out there?" Flynn asked curiously.

Anna's head little up as she might have wanted to tell them that but as soon as she looked at my blank glare she immediately put on an 'oh sorry' face.

"OK team, we only have one week left so let's get training. Jack you need to work on your flying and accuracy, Elsa you need to work on your shields, Rap you are good at a frying pan so why not try a staff, Flynn you should train her, and Kristoff you need to train Anna to fight as a spy. And Merida you will train with me."

Everyone nodded with agreement and went their designated directions. Merida came with me outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚡ Vote & Share ⚡

Bye.