CH#19: Armagedon

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

*Author*

This is it guys. This is like a first part of a finale. But the story will still continue cuz why not ;) . Thank you everyone who has voted and read my story and has followed me. So when the second part is gonna end I will give everyone a shout out and dedication.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Third person P.O.V

Hiccup stood frozen in front of the massive hole. Everyone was trying to wake Hiccup out of his blurry world. "GET A GRIP!!"  Jack suddenly pushed Hiccup and Hiccup suddenly looked back at Jack.

Hiccup was about to shout back something but was cut off by a heavy bike stopping aggressively. Someone stepped off and ran towards the team. Everyone was ready for the figure that was coming from the hole in the wall.

Suddenly Eret jumped in from the hole and Merida shouted to hold fire. She ran towards his boyfriend and embraced him in the tightest hug.

Hiccup put his helmet on at superspeed when Eret hadn't seen him and everyone else were just awkwardly standing there except Flynn and Kristoff because they work for the same spy organization.

"What are you doing here?" Hiccup questioned Eret in a dark and gritty voice.

Eret's attention directly went from Merida to the masked leader of the group.

"When I heard the loud explosion I went here but saw the league of Vengeance coming out and then I put a tracker on Hans when no one was looking". He explained to everyone.

"You could've been spotted. You know what would have happened then?". Hiccup came right in front of Eret still not believing his story.

Eret was pulled back but stood there looking up to Hiccup's height. Jack suddenly came in between them and pushed them away. "Okay Eret show us where they are". Jack asked the man with the brown leather jacket.

After a short glaring contest Hiccup and Eret snapped out of it and Eret lead the way.

Before that everyone suited up in there metal suits which Hiccup and Hiro made.

Elsa's P.O.V

When we reached there I had a strange feeling that we walked into a trap. When we stopped so Eret could see where the tracker was.

"You think this is a good idea?.." I asked Jack as I took a hold of his hand.

Looked down at our hands and then a mischievous grin appeared on his pale face and said: "Let's find out".

Merida's P.O.V

I stepped forward in front of the group when we were one door away to beating Hans sorry ass.

"Ok, listen to me. Punzie and Flynn will go through the back door. Jack and Elsa will go up to the roof. Eret and I will go through the left door with Anna and Kristoff. Hiccup you go through this door". I pointed towards the door in front of us.

Everyone got ready but Hiccup was looking around like he was confused or something. "Hiccup did you hear me!!??" I shouted and he suddenly flinched and stuttered a 'yes' , what's gotten into him?.

"Let's do this!!" Jack suddenly shouted joyfully and Elsa immediately shushed him.

Third person P.O.V

Hiccup speeded into the room expecting Hans's surprised butt but he (Author 😂😂 butt but)  found himself in a glass trap. He immediately started banging the glass but it was same glass that was used to trap Zoom. He looked around and saw Zoom on the other side of the glass.