Chapter 34

Jaylee's POV

After getting enough disapproving looks from the guys, Zayn and I sat down on a couch and watched a movie while the other four kept their distance. I knew the others were still upset with me and didn't cool off so quickly like Zayn did. I was just glad someone cared about me enough to grow soft and give me a chance.

As Zayn sat close next to me, I watched the television screen intensely, somehow enjoying the moving pictures in front of my eyes. This movie wasn't violent like the rest they watched. This one was different. It made me think of home.

The minute a smile appeared on my face, Louis showed up with a frown still stuck on his lips. "Just in case you're getting any dumb ideas." Louis spat as he quickly snatched my wrists and chained them before I could even speak a word. I whimpered at the pain before he tossed my hands away roughly and walked away.

"Don't take it personally love." Zayn reassured quietly as he rubbed my back. "I'll try not to." I sighed before looking at the chains. These things hurt so bad.

About halfway through the movie I felt my stomach growl and I knew I was starving. I looked over at Zayn to see him drinking a beer while the other guys slowly made their way to the couch. I felt nervous as Harry sat next to me while the rest sat on the other couches.

"Enjoying those chains Jaylee?" Harry whispered to me as I flinched while he chuckled. He then rudely placed his legs over my lap and relaxed on the couch before throwing his arms behind his head, making his elbows stick out.

I winced a bit at the heavy weight now on my lap and I caught Zayn giving Harry a dirty look before he focused back on the tv. "Can we change the channel? This is boring as crap." Harry said as I felt my jaw clench. He's so annoying.

"We're watching it Harry. Maybe after you can pick something you like." I offered as I forced myself to not make eye contact with him. "What was that?" He snapped, raising his legs and slapping it back down on my lap harshly. I whimpered before I felt him slide closer to me.

"If I wanna watch something else, I freaking will. Got it b*tch?"  He growled as I flinched and felt tears moist my eyes. "That's enough Harry, leave her alone." Zayn hissed. "What? She's fun to tease." Harry grinned before he punched my arm and leaned back. I whimpered again before grabbing my arm and rubbing it. "I can beat her whenever I want anyways." He mumbled under his breath as I froze.

"Just leave her alone." Zayn clenched his jaw before sipping his beer. I scooted closer to Zayn before I whispered to him. "Zayn.... I'm hungry..... Can I have something to eat?" I asked softly before I looked up and saw Louis death staring the both of us. I gulped at his harsh gaze.

Zayn smiled down at me before setting his hand on my thigh. "Of course love. What would you like?" He asked. "Mmmm fruit?" I mumbled what I craved the most at the moment. "Fruit it is." He grinned before he patted my thigh and stood up, walking over to the kitchen with his bottle.

"Change the channel Jaylee." Harry ordered as I ignored him. "Hey, I'm talking to you." He growled, flicking my arm. "Harry please stop." I whispered to him as I glared at the tv. "Look at me when you're talking to me." Harry hissed as I gulped sharply. "Harry.... Please." I tried to speak as softly as possible, but I guess that only made it worse.

Harry then launched himself at me, causing me to fall on my back, straight on the couch, with him on top of me. I screamed as he pinned me down with his body and his hands clenched my throat. "What did I freaking say huh?!" He hissed as water pooled in my eyes. "Harry please get off." I begged as his rough eyes glared deep into my feared ones.

"Nah this is pretty fun actually, cuz it scares the hell out of you." He grinned as my eyes widened. I tried to wiggle under his weight but he only pressed his hips harder against mine. "Now now love, I want you to be calm." He chuckled as I whimpered. "Zayn help!" I screamed before I felt Harry get ripped off me.