Chapter 21

Jaylee's POV

Bruises started to form all over my hands as I stared at them. I was finally done with training for the day and I was grateful for it because I was exhausted. My knuckles were red and my whole body felt drained from all the twisting and moving. My legs were even sore due to always kicking the heavy punching bag.

"You did very well Jaylee." Harry said as he sat next to me and grabbed my hands. I watched as he slowly took the bandages off of them. "You're going to be a great fighter." He smirked as I looked at my hands. They look so bad. "I don't want to fight." I said sadly as I played with my fingers. "I know babe but in our world, you have to." He said as he rubbed my back.

"Now let's go back up so that Louis can hear all the wonderful news." Harry smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist and led me upstairs.

"How'd she do?" Louis asked as I sat down with Niall and Zayn on the couch.  "She was great. Very fast at learning. She's a great kicker I give you that. Punching is good but needs more strength. But out of everything, her reflexes are amazing and her kicking is spectacular." Harry spoke to Louis as they talked in the kitchen.

"I'm glad it went well. She actually could stand a chance in our gang. Zayn picked a good enough girl. I'm quite proud. But she's really good looking, so we need to make sure she's always safe with us when we battle. We don't want anyone harassing her and kidnapping her. She's ours. We also need to be more careful now that she's learning to fight. Who knows when she will attack us and try to escape. We have to be extra careful. Keep a better eye on her." Louis responded as he glanced over at me.

"Are we going to train her how to stop a guy from raping her? Cuz you know that could happen to her. She's still weak so anyone could grab her and try something on her. She needs to learn how to stop him and not cry through it." Harry asked. "I'm working on that one. After she learns how to really fight back, I'll train her that one. But maybe Zayn can do that since he would kill any of us if we grouped his girl." Louis said before they both chuckled.

"Sounds good. As long as it's done." Harry said before they both watched me. "Jaylee!" Louis called as my eyes widened. "Coming!" I shouted as I quickly stood up and ran over to him. "Yes Louis?" I asked as I stood by him. "Hello love. I heard wonderful news about you. I'm very impressed. Tomorrow you're going to learn how to fight all of us at the same time. One person, which is me, will take you to my room where we both will fight each other. This course is all about escaping." He said as I nodded my head.

"If you escape me, you have to deal with the other four trying to get you and stop you from escaping. So your main focus is to escape. Got it? So practice hitting on your free time and work on your strength." Louis said as I nodded my head again. "Ok." I replied as I fiddled with my hands. "Now get something to eat. You have to eat well to be strong. There's plenty of vegetables and protein in the fridge." Louis nodded his head towards the kitchen as I glanced over at it.

I nodded my head before walking over and grabbing something to eat.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

It felt strange becoming use to everyone in this house. Even though I was still terrified to death by all of them, I was getting use to the life I had here. It was the same old stuff. Training, eating, sleeping, working out, ect. So far I haven't been hit yet because I've learned to obey these guys and do what they ask. If I'm going to escape I need to be 100% strong and ready.

I just hope they don't figure out that I'm using their skills to work out a plan. I will escape them, but I'm not sure when. Not sure how. Even though they are starting to become nice to me I'm still not going to stay here. Even if I'm getting use to their lifestyle, I will not be a part of their gang. They're forming me into something I'm trying to escape from.