Chapter 28

Jaylee's POV

I quietly left Zayn's room after saying goodnight before I slowly walked over towards Louis' room. My heart was pounding and my hands started to sweat while my body trembled. I was terrified of Louis, and I really didn't want to spend a whole night with him. He's the leader, he can get away with anything he wants. Even though Zayn claims me as his, Louis is still the boss.

Just don't make any mistakes Jaylee.

I then paused by his plain grey door before I hovered my knuckles over it. I breathed deeply before gently knocking on it. I waited for a good couple of seconds before the door swung open. "Jaylee, come in." Louis said with a serious look on his face. "O-ok." I hated myself for acting so weak at the moment while I walked in.

"It's going to be a little chilly tonight. So I hope you dressed warm." Louis said as he glared at me before staring at my outfit. I was wearing pj shorts due to my long ones being in the wash, and a camouflage hoodie. I then fiddled with my hands as I glanced down at my legs, feeling uncomfortable that Louis was eyeing them.

"Well it's late, get some rest." Louis said as he pointed at the bed. I stared at the bed for a long time, not daring to move a single muscle. I blinked at it before gulping. "Alright princess, you need to obey me." Louis said as he walked up to me and scooped me in his arms. I gasped as his long muscular arms wrapped around my legs and waist while he carried me to his bed.

I started to whimper and struggle a bit which caused him to squeeze me and roll his eyes in annoyance. "Nu uh, no struggling." Louis said calmly as he shook his head and placed me on his bed. I widened my eyes as my body touched the soft mattress before I clung onto Louis' shirt as he tried to pull me off.

"Jaylee, stop." Louis mumbled as he wrapped his hands around my waist and pushed me but I wouldn't let go. I do not want to be on this bed. No thank you. "Take me back to my old room please! I'll be good I promise!" I begged as tears filled in my eyes. "No Jaylee." Louis seemed to get mad as he now grabbed my arms and clenched onto them tightly.

"Louis please I'll behave down there. Just let me sleep alone." I pleaded as he forced my arms off of him before he shoved me away. "No, it's your damn fault for running away. You put this on yourself. You could of enjoyed being alone down there in the cold, but now you deal with us." Louis hissed before he walked towards his drawer and grabbed out night clothing.

I frowned before tears streamed down my face. Louis is right. It is all my fault. I'm the reason this happened. Gosh why am I so stupid?! "Louis, please, you can even put me on chains, I won't escape I promise." I asked again but more softer and slower. "Jaylee, ask me one more f***ing time and I'll smack you." Louis hissed as he turned his head to give me a cold glare.

I gulped before I nodded my head and looked down. "I don't want to be here." I whispered to myself before wrapping my arms around my legs and bringing my thighs to my chest. "Alright, no more talking for you." Louis said with pure annoyance in his voice. He then stomped over to me before slapping me across the face.

My face whipped to the side from the impact while tears filled in my eyes. I then cried as I held my cheek while Louis groaned and crawled in bed. "Stop crying. Or you'll have another." Louis commanded as I felt his warmth come closer. I was trembling badly as my cheek stung with a burning pain. "Go to sleep." Louis ordered sternly as I felt his shoulder touch me.

"How can I sleep after you just hit me?" I choked out as endless tears fell out. "Jaylee I've had it with you, go to bed right now." Louis growled. I know I should be smart and do what Zayn said, but I was terrified of Louis and I wanted out. I then let out a whimper before I tried to get out of bed.