Chapter 25

Jaylee's POV

Louis and I instantly left the dining area after we ate half our meal and we walked in his room swiftly. I could feel nerves kicking in my stomach as I realized how serious this was. I need to learn how to fight all of them today. And I need to succeed. I have to stop being scared. They're not going to actually try to hurt me. It's all training. He then shut his door and pressed his hands together before blowing out some air.

"You don't think I can do it huh?" I asked quietly as Louis looked up at me. "I just don't want you to be unprepared and get yourself killed out there Jaylee. Believe it or not we all care about you. We want you alive." Louis explained as I nodded my head in agreement. "Louis I'm ready. I did a lot of self talk today. And I convinced myself that I can do this." I said as Louis stared at me carefully.

"Are you sure? You're not gonna complain?" He asked as he raised a brow. "Not out loud I guess." I sighed before he chuckled. "Ok. Then let's do this. But I want you to concentrate Jaylee. Focus on your goal and nothing else." Louis said as I nodded my head and shifted my legs. "I'm going to attack you but you have to avoid me remember?" He warned as he already formed his hands into fists. I gulped as I stared at them before I quickly snapped back to my position.

I nodded my head again before I readied myself. "Ready when you are." Louis breathed as he watched me. I closed my eyes before inhaling and exhaling deeply. You can do this. I know you can. Don't think about it. Just do it. I then opened my eyes and narrowed my brows before I spoke strongly. "I'm ready." I said as a small smirk was forming on Louis' lips.

He then charged at me and swung a fist at my direction but I quickly dodged under neath him and did a full spin before he threw another. I caught his hand and kneed him in the gut before twisting his arm and pushing him away. He looked taken back at first before he came at me again. He aimed for my face but I quickly blocked with my forearms before attempting to punch him back, but he grabbed my hand and spun me around. I gasped as he pressed me against his chest and breathed on my neck.

"What are you going to do now princess?" He asked lowly before I grinned and elbowed him in the chest, stepping on his right foot. He let out a yelp before I elbowed him in the jaw and turned around to kick him down with all my might. As soon as he fell to the floor I turned around and ran for it. But I wasn't quick enough, Louis grabbed my ankle and I screamed as I fell to the ground. He then climbed on top of me before turning me over and sitting on my stomach.

My heart began to pound at the feeling of him on top of me. This is what gets me weak every time. He won't do anything Jaylee. Fight. Just fight back. Fight and you'll go home! I took a hit to the face and I shut my eyes tightly before I punched his chest. He groaned before he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head tightly.

My eyes widened and I was out of breath due to his heavy weight. I started to struggle underneath him and wiggle my arms but it was no use. It was exactly like what happened yesterday. "What are you going to do about this Jaylee? You can't stop me now." He said darkly before he reached for my face. I then bit his arm as hard as I could, causing him to yelp and loosen his grip. I then slipped my wrists free before I whacked him on the side of the head with my forearm.

He fell to the ground with his hand covering his temple as I quickly got up and ran out of the room. I was loosing my breath as I ran towards the kitchen for safety. I then screamed as someone came out of no where and wrapped their arms around my waist. I squealed as I was lifted in the air and I looked down at the arms to see that the tattoos belonged to Harry. I pressed my hands on them as tight as I could but he wouldn't release me.

I started to sway my legs like crazy till I hit him in the knee with my ankle. He stumbled a bit as he groaned while I tried to wiggle free but he wouldn't let go. He then pinned me against the wall before thrusting himself on me. I whimpered as his body crushed mine while my eyes widened. "You're not going anywhere darling." He smirked as I narrowed my eyebrows. "Oh yes I am." I said before I kneed him in the croch and then in the stomach.