Chapter 19

Jaylee's POV

I was forced into Liam's bedroom as he walked behind me with his hand on my back. Even though I've been in this room before, my eyes darted in every direction, looking for anything strange that Liam could possibly torture me with. Once I realized his room was ok, I slouched my shoulders and turned around to watch Liam shut the door. "Um, Liam." My voice cracked due to how dry my throat was.

"What?" He snapped, clearly annoyed. I shifted awkwardly before fidgeting with my hands. "Um.. Can I have some water please? I'm really thirsty." I asked politely. "Fine, but I'll get it. You stay here and don't move. I'll also come back with some stuff that will help your wound." Liam said before he left. I forgot about that. I looked down at my wrist before gasping at how horrible it looked. There was a huge dark purple bruise that covered over the bloody mess.

I almost gagged at how deep and bloody the wound was as I quickly looked away from it. I need to stop running away. Louis scared me so much when he would say "punishment." It could mean anything. I quickly walked over to Liam's bed and I sat down on it before looking down at my wrist again, sliding my finger across the cut, causing me to hiss in pain.

Tears swelled up in my eyes as I thought of my parents. Do they miss me? Are they thinking about me? Are they looking for me? Are they scared and going crazy? What will they do if they find out where I am and who I'm with?

The questions seemed to haunt my mind as I stared at a wall for a long time with a blank expression. The noise of the door opening made me jump since I was so deep in thought and I had forgotten about Liam. He gave me a hard look before he walked towards me and handed me a cold glass of water. "Thanks." I whispered as I wrapped my hand around the cold cup.

"Here's your pajamas." Liam mumbled as he set them on my lap before he sat down next to me and opened the first aid kit. "How's your wrist doing?" He asked as he dug through the box. "It hurts really bad." I whispered after I took 3 sips of the fresh liquid. "Hmm. Good." He said before he snatched my wrist tightly as I yelped. "Ow!" I whimpered as his fingers wrapped around the cut.

"Hold still." He muttered under his breath before he sprayed it with sanitizer and dabbed it with a cotton ball. He started adding different combinations of liquids onto a cotton sheet before cleaning my wound as best as he could. He then put a fresh cotton sheet on it before bandaging it up. "There you go. All set." He said as he set the box down on the floor. I thanked him quietly before my eyes scanned my arm. "Get some sleep. You're all beaten up." He said as he got up before he lifted up my chin and looked at my face.

"You got bruises on both cheeks already. You bruise easily you know." He smirked before he walked to his side and crawled in bed. I glanced at his grey sweatpants before I looked at my pjs. I sipped the rest of my water before I got up and grabbed the top of my jeans. "Can you um... Look away please." I asked slowly as Liam stared at my body.

"There's nothing you should be insecure about." He chuckled as his eyes scanned my legs. I felt very self conscience as I shifted uncomfortably. "Please." I whispered with pleading eyes. He rolled his eyes before he laid on his side. "Make it fast." He said sternly before I quickly undid my jeans and tried to pull them off as fast as I could.

I was moving so quick that I tripped over my own jeans and fell to the floor. "Ah!" I squealed as I landed on my stomach. "You alright?" Liam asked before he laughed. "Yeah. I'm ok." My voice came out shaky before I quickly took off my jeans and replaced my bare skin with black joggers. I quickly stood up before I folded my jeans and placed them on the night stand. "I can um.. Sleep on the floor." I said quietly as I looked at the bed.

"Jaylee, get in bed now and stop being ridiculous." He ordered as he made room. This bed wasn't that big but I guess there will be room for space. I bit my lip before I crawled in bed and laid as far away from him as possible. I turned on my side and looked at the plain boring wall before I fell asleep instantly. I was so exhausted from everything that happened today that I couldn't bare to keep my body awake any longer.