55

2243 words

good bye ;-)

--

"i thought we were going to talk while me make coffee?"

he asked, putting a spoon of coffee powder in the coffee maker. seolyeon was making her juice beside him. seventeen's song was playing in the background, due to the boy's request. he really loved his group.

"you're supposed to start the conversation." she answered.

"why?"

"because you're the one who wanted to talk." seolyeon stated, "and besides, you have a story to tell."

"the story can wait later. let's talk about something else."

"like what?"

"getting to know each other."

with that, the girl almost dropped the glass. "you're so..."

"handsome? good-looking? cool?"

"lame!"

"well that wasn't what i expected." mingyu mumbled, "and in what part of this visit am i lame?"

"get to know each other? can't we do something more exciting?"

"like what? watch seventeen videos and performances?"

"you find that exciting?"

"yeah, i mean watching myself through a television or screen isn't exactly so bad."

she shook her head, "let's just do the first thing that you had in my mind. ask me anything you want?"

"who's your favorite seventeen member?"

seolyeon rolled her eyes, "that isn't exactly getting to know me. it's more of i need to be satisfied of her answers."

"answer this question first, then you'll ask me your question."

"well, it's not wonwoo." she answered. there wasn't actually any lies, since it really wasn't the boy. "my turn to ask."

"hey!" he exclaimed, "that wasn't a good answer!"

"it's true! wonwoo is not my favorite seventeen member! i answered your question, so it's my turn!" seolyeon smiled, "why are you here?"

"oh well," he paused. "i wanted to bring you home."

that almost made her stop, but she tried her best not to make it obvious. seolyeon could feel her cheeks heating, and this was not a good thing because she was beside the idol.

"what's your real reason?" she asked, as if she wasn't flustered with what he said and moved a little to the side, using the ice that was placed there as an excuse to be a little distant.

"really." he nodded his head and looked at her, "well, that and i wanted to tell you the story."

"what story exactly?"

"i'll tell you later. when we finish making or food." mingyu cleared his throat. "hey, what happened with your shift? you were working since this morning, before i messaged you."

"i decided to take the night shift as well."

"why?"

"just because."

"is it because you wanted to avoid me?"

she gulped, "not entirely."

"even if it isn't the whole reason, you still wanted to avoid me." he smiled, a little bitterly. "you know, for a guy who likes you a lot, i'm a little hurt."