54

"when are you going to leave?"

seolyeon asked as she put down the seventh glass of water on the table of the idol who gave her a smile.

"until you end."

"stop trying to be cheesy or i'm going to smack you with all the glasses that you have emptied."

"oooh, i'm scared."

"are you not going to order something, at least?"

"water is free. drinks taste better when they are free."

"so what? you're going to finish all the water that we have in this shop?"

"if you don't finish soon, then, probably." mingyu shrugged and gulped down half of the plain drink.

"just go, mingyu. aren't you busy or anything?" she asked, sitting down on the chair in front him.

"we have a two week break, remember?"

"yeah, but didn't you say you we're working?"

"i'm taking a break from my work on our break?"

"what?"

"yes."

seolyeon shook her head, "you've had too much water. just buy something so that i won't be just sitting around here!"

"fine, i'll get two iced coffees and and four glazed donuts."

"i don't drink iced coffee."

"who said anything about you drinking iced coffee? the two cups are for me."

seolyeon pursed her lips, "asshole." she muttered.

mingyu laughed, "i'm kidding. just do one iced coffee and make whatever you want to drink."

the girl gave him one last glare before turning around and going behind the counter to start doing what he ordered.
but as she did, seolyeon couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with the idol watching her work.

"can you stop looking at me?" she whined, holding the two cups for their drinks in her hands.

but all she got was a little, "nope." as mingyu propped up his elbows and leaned is head on his hand.

the girl rolled her eyes and continued to make their beverage first before the donuts.

"hey, you know what? instead of you sitting there, doing nothing," she crossed her arms. "how about you help me?"

"what?"

"i mean, i don't know how you like your coffee either. wouldn't it be better if you make your own coffee?"

"no, it won't. i suck at making coffeeㅡi can't make coffee."

"don't lie to me, i saw that video of you making coffee and talking to the camera."

"oh," a smile appeared on his lips. "so you watched my videos?" mingyu asked as he stood up.

"i watched all of the members' videos andㅡwhere are you going?"

by now, he was already standing next to her, pulling up the sleeves of his sweatshirt.

"i have a story to tell." he said.

"and?"

"let's talk while we make coffee, isn't that romantic?"

"no, it's not."

------x

i'm sorry ;-/