36

^ waits impatiently for doctor!mingyu aus ok but like imagine him being a doctor

"ok first we gotta wash our hands bc safety first amarite"

sneezes an wipes the snot on his patient

---x

just like with wonwoo, seolyeon knelt in front of him, with the table in between them.

she was confused to why he was smiling. maybe because he wanted to pretend that nothing happened? or because there are other people watching?

"hey," he started. "you didn't answer my question."

"yeah, i did like holding your co-member's hands." was all she said before giving him the album to sign, in which he did.

after a few seconds, nobody decided to say a word. even thought the chats and laughter from the others can be heard, it was quiet between the two of them.

they avoided contact as much as possible with him focusing on the album and her noticing that the table was much more interesting than a human being.

"why are you here?" he suddenly asked.

seolyeon took a deep breath as she tried to calm and prevent herself for screaming at an idol, she gritted her teeth and gave him a forced smile.

"are you kidding me?"

"no, really." mingyu mumbled, his eyes still on the album that he's signing. "i didn't know you were coming."

"are you really going to be pretend like you didn't leave me on the ice cream parlor?" she asked, "and for the record, i did message you about me coming here."

"look, i'm sorry, okay?" he breathed out. "and about the message, i might not have seen it or maybe the application didn't notify me."

"after being an asshole on text, now you're being all angel-like? what the actual fuck, kim mingyu."

"seolyeon, iㅡ"

"look, at least give me my identification card." she muttered. "i don't want to be broke because of an idol."

"i didn'tㅡ" he stopped when someone cleared their throat. both of their heads turned and saw the next fan waiting patiently.

both of them almost immediately smiled before seolyeon stood up and got the album, "i'm sorry for taking so long."

the other fan gave her a warm smile, "it's okay, it's normal to forget the time when you're in front of the people you like." 

seolyeon laughed awkwardly and gave the tall idol one last look before walking down on the stage. hyunjoon was already there, waiting, with a big smile plastered on her lips.

they both went back to their seats, and seolyeon kept quiet as she looked at the album in her hands.

she opened it slowly and flipped the pages to see each member's messages. she stopped at a certain member's part and was surprised at what was there.

there was a small folded piece of paper on the page. she took it out and unfolded the paper slowly.

can you tell me what products you use for your hands? (ㅈㅇㅇ)

------x

loL YALL THOUGHT IT WAS MINGYU HAH

no lmao just kidding it was really supposed to be mingyu but thEN NOOOOOPPPEEEE

i h8 myself i cant seem to write decent stories istg what my teacher said was right smh