30

@kimingyou: iM AT THE ICE CREAM PARLOR

@kimingyou: COME HERE

@asdfghohoseok: its like 6:20 wtf mingyu

@asdfghohoseok: how is the parlor even open

@kimingyou: iTS 24 HOURS OPEN

@asdfghohoseok: im having second thoughts

@kimingyou: NO

@asdfghohoseok: its going to be really awkward

@kimingyou: THATS WHY WE SHOULD MEET

@kimingyou: SO THAT WE WONT BE AWKWARD

@asdfghohoseok: but im lazy

@kimingyou: sTOP MAKING EXCUSES

@kimingyou: NOW COME ON AND MEET ME

@asdfghohoseok: but ppl might see us

@asdfghohoseok: you

@asdfghohoseok: then theyll be all oPPA OMG BUT WHO IS THAT UGLY PEASANT

@kimingyou: dont worry

@kimingyou: there are only a few people here

@kimingyou: and its cold

@kimingyou: who would eat ice cream at 7 am???

@asdfghohoseok: gdi kim mingyu

@kimingyou: yAY ;-))

×

the chimes of the door made mingyu look up. he saw a girl enter and smiled with the thought that it would be his friend. but to his dismay, the girl sat with another bunch of girls far from his table.

a few minutes passed, and that was always the boy's routine. the door opens, he looks and hopes it's her, but the person goes to another table.

mingyu was starting to worry. he thought she might do what he did to her before and let him sit there for a few hours before telling him she can't come.

tired of what kept on happening, he looked at his phone and opened the twitter application. not minding if the door opens or not anymore, he went to their conversation and typed about why she still wasn't arriving.

but before he could press send, a person cleared their throat. that certain person was standing near, or maybe even beside his table. mingyu covered his lower face with his scarf before looking up.

standing in front of him was a girl, wearing a scarf of the same brand that was also covering her lower face. she was also wearing a coat, holding her phone in her hands.

"hello." the girl greeted, her voice shy and quiet. "it's me."

"oh," mingyu gulped, too distracted by her to notice the unintended song reference. "y-yeah. sit down."

seolyeon did what was told and sat on the chair opposite to mingyu and looked down, "i told you this would be awkward."

"well, we'll find a way to somehow stop this awkwardness." he answered. "but first, let's order."

"ice cream in this early time and low temperature?"

"why not?"

seolyeon shrugged. it's never too cold for ice cream

she told him what she wanted and let him do the ordering. as mingyu called and talked to the staff, she looked at him in awe.

seolyeon can't believe she's sitting with an idol, a famous member of a boy group that girls and boys all over the world adore. a rapper that makes women, younger or older, swoon.

maybe even the thought itself could make the fangirls faint, but now she's seeing the real deal.

"so, uh," the tall idol started off. his fingers fumbled with each other nervously under the table as he tried to release the awkward tension, "you... you... youㅡ"

"i what?"

it wasn't really obvious, but mingyu was just as nervous as her. maybe he was even more. he looked around the shop and his eyes landed on one thing before he blurted out,

"y-you like spoons?"

------x

hMmhmmMMm okay im sorry this was lame- i should just stick to the texts lmao