45

not the most interesting chapter youre going to read. you have been warned !!

---x

it's been a month.

as much as she didn't want to think about it, seolyeon and mingyu didn't have any source of communication for a month.

it was as if her life was back to normalㅡbut then again, it never was.

mingyu only made it better.

in that month, she also noticed how she missed the idol even though it took her a while to admit it to herself.

yes, she liked mingyu. she still does, actually. and not as an idol-fan relationship; she likes mingyu romantically. maybe even more than just liking, but she tried her best to hide it.

"seolyeon! get table five's order!" she almost jumped in surprise at the yell of her cousin who as, at the same time, the shop's manager.

"okay!" she screamed back, straightening out her apron and rushing to the said table to take their orders.

another day started of her trying to forget him.

and by forgetting, that means doing everything that's possible to avoid mingyu.

even by the sound of his name and sights of pictures or standees, she'd move away almost immediately as if it was an instinct.

now she was currently on the national airport, waiting for the plane's arrival. but what made her more uncomfortable was the fans surrounding them.

carats, to the specific. and she's in this place because of who? hyunjoon.

"i swear to everything that's around us, hyunjoon, why am i the one dragged here?" she muttered, being cautios of the fans seated around her.

"come on, it's my last day here and you're treating me like this? and besides, i want to see my precious bastards before i leave."

ah, right.

hyunjoon's leaving for another country to study medicine. as much as she wanted to do it here, her parents weren't the most supportive when it came to the girl making her own decisions.

"why are your parents so strict? you're old enough to decide for yourself and do what you want! they can't take away your freedom just like thatㅡ"

"how about those things to my parents instead of me?"

that shut seolyeon up and she nodded sympathetically, "you know what? you have to study. yes, go and leave this country for your future!"

"i'm going to miss you a lot."

"we already had the emotional shit covered up last night, don't start bawling your eyes out on me now."

"who finished more than half of the tissues on the box again? oh, it was seolyeon!"

"hey, it wasn'tㅡ"

fans started screaming and camera shutters were heard, making the both of them stop.

and made seolyeon nervous.

"hyunjoon, i think i should go nowㅡ"

"you have to meet and look at him at least once before i go. that way, i'll be at peace with the thought that my nasty ass best friend will have a chance on getting a boyfriend."

"i'm too young."

"and i'm too old for that bullshit."

"hyunjoon, i'm scared. i told you what i felt about him right? what if he doesn't feel the same?"

"then you try and move on."

"that's not helping."

"it's the truth. we don't decide on how people feel about us, we decide on what we should feel about them."

seolyeon sighed in defeat, "i'm doing this because it's your last day here, okay?"

"yeah right." hyunjoon laughed, "let's go!"

before seolyeon could answer, the other girl already got her arm and dragged her to the crowd of fans that were busy cheering and talking pictures at the boy group that just arrived.

while hyunjoon squealed along with the others, seolyeon just stood beside her quietly as she observed them look around and smile to each and every one as much as possible.

but that's when one member caught her eyes.

that certain member waved at her and the girl almost slapped herself with the thought that what she's seeing is not actually real. she looked around and saw the fans still busy with what they were doing a while ago, so she looked back.

and wonwoo was still looking at her.

but now, so did mingyu.

seolyeon gulped and did the first thing that was on her mind:

she ran away.

------x

read this if u think this chapter was cheesier than pizza

you read it !!!

i warned you guys ok pls stop cringing now bc i gotta stop too lmao

again dms is ending with 50-55 chapters it depends on how my mind tries not to fuck up ;-0