31

@asdfghohoseok: seRIOUSLY KIM MINGYU

@asdfghohoseok: SPOONS??

@kimingyou: im sorry

@kimingyou: IM NERVOUS OK

@asdfghohoseok: I THOUGHT U SAID U WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE AWKWARDNESS??

@kimingyou: i know i know

@kimingyou: buT SEEING U UP CLOSE JUST-

@asdfghohoseok: what

@kimingyou: WEIRD

@asdfghohoseok: ARE U SAYING IM WEIRD

@kimingyou: NO IM NOT

@kimingyou: ok maybe i am

@asdfghohoseok: u little fuck

@kimingyou: im juST KIDDING

×

a chuckle was heard, making seolyeon look up from her phone. mingyu was smiling, looking at his screen not even noticing the girl was looking at him.

both of them are still seated in front of each other, a table in between them as they waited for their ice cream to arrive.

after what mingyu said, the girl immediately got her phone and started talking to him through the application they always used.

they basically didn't have a proper conversation yet.

×

@asdfghohoseok: so uh

@asdfghohoseok: are we going to keep talking using our phones??

@asdfghohoseok: bc thats pretty fine with me

@kimingyou: nO

@kimingyou: NO

@kimingyou: WE HAVE TO START TALKING

@asdfghohoseok: then start a conversation dumbass

@kimingyou: u look so innocent in real life

@kimingyou: i mean jur scarf is still covering you face but i dont think you can even say ass

@asdfghohoseok: watch me u little shit

×

"ass."

that word broke the ice that was surround the both of them for the past minutes.

this time, it was mingyu who looked up first and seolyeon was staring at her phone as if nothing happened.

a few seconds later, the idol started laughing.

of course, that made her look away from the phone and the gagging boy in front of her. seolyeon furrowed her eyebrows a little, as if asking him what his reason of laughter was.

"oh," he says, still grinning widely. "it's just that you're so cute."

seolyeon's confused face was now turned into her raising one of her eyebrows and tilting her head to the side.