Chapter 49

A/N: So I had to unpublish this chapter then publish it again because the chapter wasn't loading nor were the comments. I don't think any of you had trouble with the publishing because I got notifications but anyway... chapter 49 again.

"Merry Christmas baby,"

"Home sweet home," Lauren sighed, instantly kicking her boots off as she entered her apartment with her girlfriend behind her.

"Ugh!" Camila sighed exasperatedly, dropping her bags then flopping down on the sofa with her legs hanging off.

"Move over," Lauren said, leaning against the piece of furniture that her girlfriend was currently sprawled over.

"No," Camila mumbled, stretching out further.

"You asked for it," Lauren warned and before Camila knew it, there was an added weight on top of her, otherwise known as her girlfriend. The brown eyed girl didn't even bother to push Lauren off, and just laid there helplessly, too tired to move.

"Okay you can move now,"  Camila giggled softly after about five minutes.

"Sleeping... shh," Lauren mumbled, a small smile curving up at the corners of her mouth.

"Lo..." Camila dragged out, placing her hands on the older girls waist.

"You wouldn't dare," Lauren said, opening her eyes slightly at the feeling of Camila's slim fingers pushed lightly against her sides.

"Oh but I would!" Camila laughed, digging her fingers into Lauren's sides and tickling her all over.

"Camz... stop!" Lauren laughed, rolling about and finally ending up on the floor while Camila looked down at her with a triumphant smile on her face.

"I stopped," Camila shrugged, jumping up and tapping Lauren's butt with her foot before walking into the kitchen.

"You think you can get away with that?" Lauren called, pulling herself up and jogging into the kitchen, grabbing Camila from behind and holding her close so that she could attack the younger girl.

"I wasn't ready that's not fair!" Camila shouted amongst the laughter that took over her body.

"What... what was that?" Lauren asked, pretending as if she hadn't heard.

"Lauren! St... stop! Camila laughed loudly, her legs kicking and her arms flying around. "I mean i-"

"Fuck!" Lauren shouted, grabbing onto her jaw in pain.

"Oh shit!" Camila shouted,  spinning around and placing her hands over Lauren's cheeks. "Baby, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to," Camila apologised, trying to look at the damage that her flying fist had caused.

"Leave it," Lauren said, moving away from Camila and rushing into the bathroom, locking the door before Camila could enter.

Lauren moved her hand away and inspected her jaw, it was already beginning to redden and would probably bruise.

Not the type of mark she usually has to cover from Camila.

But it was an accident, just a very painful one.

"I'm sorry baby, open the door," Camila called from the other side of the door. Lauren opened the door and Camila apologised again then ran a flannel under some warm water and told Lauren to sit on the edge of the bath.

She placed the warm flannel on her girlfriend's face and held it securely there.

"I'm sorry," Camila mumbled again, stoking Lauren's hand with her spare one.