Finally a date

-Alex's Perspective-

We were all sat having lunch in the great hall. Chatting and laughing with each other.

We'd just had another potions lesson, which was 'eventful' to say the least.

I'd been given another detention, my third from him this week - as Hermione kept reminding me. This time it was because of one of Draco's friends. His name was Gregory Goyel and I accidentally set his robe on fire.

He was walking past my work station and bumped me on purpose. When I swung my body round to confront him the stick that I use to stir the potion, caught on fire. This subsequently hit him on the arm, then lighting his robes on fire.

For the rest of the lesson I was in the corridor with a charm on the tiles to notify Snape if I moved. But on the bright side I had got a few bits of homework done.

Also I've started drawing as a hobby and illustrated a beautiful imagine of the incident that just happened. Along with a drawing of Snape and his abnormally large nose.

"I mean did you see his face!" Dean laughed as they all did an impression of Goyle.

"Even I haven't done that!" Laughed Seamus.

"It's not funny, Alex could be expelled for this!" Hermione cried

"She's fine, you worry too much." Ron laughed.

"Alex, you've had two detentions off him already this week." She continued.

"I know Hermione, it's fine."

"No it's not. You should be worried about your education."

"She doesn't need to worry about that-" Fred popped his head between us all

"-she's going to be working with us!" George followed his lead.

"So Alex any other prankish plans?" Fred asked.

"It wasn't a prank! Jeez guys you lot are as bad as Snape, it was an accident!" I laughed.

After lunch we had Divination. So, naturally the conversation moved onto how mad Professor Trelawney is.

The walk was a long one but seemed shorter as Seamus told us about how his great Aunt was on her eleventh marriage and all the reasons why.

So far my favourite has been about the sixth husband and how poor great Aunt Finigan shrunk him to the size of a pin head because she had a potion miss match; carried him around in a match box.

He's about to tell us about the eighth when I got a tap on my shoulder. I turned whilst laughing to see who it was. Cedric stood there rocking himself on his heels.

"Could I borrow you for a second?"

I stopped walking causing the group to chuckle on ahead.

"Alex?" Hermione asked noticing how I'd come off.

"I'll catch you up." I said to her with a smile gesturing to Cedric who hadn't moved yet.

"Oh, okay." She said with a cheeky wink to me which was in no way subtle and a smirk spreading on her face, she turned around and jogged to catch back up with the group.