14

*sorta spicy scene?¿* *if you don't like gay then don't read* if you don't like gay then why are you on the fourteenth chapter of a gay romance story* *also the only reason this book is still living is because of JustMakingThisForVic 's comments.* *thats all*

Vic's slender and calloused fingers trace the tattoos on my arm. His gentle touch skimming across my inked skin, over the permanent drawings.

He thinks I'm still asleep. He's humming softly to himself, a tune I don't recognize.
There's light streaming in through the window, I guess neither of us closed the curtains after last night's activities.

"You're so cute, Hime." Vic whispers, pausing his humming. His back is pressed against my chest, my left arm around him. He's so warm and comforting, I never want to move.

Last night was, well, intense. I also found out it's rather difficult to fuck someone against a wall, but hey, we all start somewhere. And Vic certainly wasn't complaining about it, nor am I, for that matter.
After all the fun stuff we ended up laying around and watching stupid sit coms until two am. I'm not complaining about that, either.

We fell asleep intertwined. And mostly naked. And now the small brown haired by that has taken up all my mind for the past few weeks is humming with a morning rasp to his voice while wrapped in my arms and I couldn't be happier.

"Wake up, you lazy ass" Vic stops humming again, and also halts his tattoo tracing to poke me, rather harshly, in the arm.

I groan and shift a bit, pulling him closer.

"What were you humming?" I ask, my morning voice thick as I drop my face into Vic's shoulder.

"I don't know, just something random." He's resumed running his fingers over the ink.

I hum in response. Vic's other hand laces itself with my fingers, his smaller hands fit within mine so perfectly, as cheesy as it sounds.

"You're warm," I state the obvious, my voice muffled by Vic's back. He chuckles lightly in response.

"And you're intoxicating." The raspy edge to his voice is wearing off. Shame, it was sexy.

"It's too early for big words." I mutter, still feeling the pull of sleep.

I feel Vic lightly turn the watch on my wrist. "It's, like, eleven forty. It's not that early."
I guess he has a point. I sigh and move so that I'm supporting myself on my right arm, the other still surrounding Vic, my body now above his.

"Happy?" I ask him. He bites his lip and glaces down my exposed torso. He's such a horny little shit.

"Let me rephrase that, horny?" I joke. Sure, I might be being a bit sarcastic, but damn, I'd do Vic right now. His petit frame so open and exposed, and the way he's looking me up and down really isn't helping. The butterflies I've grown used to visiting while Vic's around come alive in my stomach again.

"When am I not?" He replies cheekily. I roll my eyes and move my arm from around him to down by his waist, palm against the sheets. Vic's body between the two limbs.

"What, last night wasn't good enough?" I fake offense.

"It was alright..." he trails off, eyes breaking from mine.

I lean down, face hovering over his. I hear his breath hitch. How the hell is he already so into this?

"Are you asking for a round two?" I say softly, my lips brushing his a slight bit after each word. It's taking a lot to not just kiss the shit out of him, but a little teasing never hurt anyone. Well, maybe not anyone, but still.

"Kiss me."

"You didn't say please." I pull back a bit, a small grin spread over my face.

"Fuck you."

"I'd really rather fuck you."

Vic groans in annoyance.
"Way to kill the mood, Hime."

"Oh yeah?" I mutter. I lean back down, but instead of going for his lips I start kissing his neck. Last night told me that's a big thing for him.

A light gasp leaves Vic's lips as I start to lightly mark over his lower neck and collar bones. I lower myself so my body lays against his, my hands moving in to hold his hips.

A moan leaves his lips and I messily kiss over his skin. He's getting more and more turned on, I can feel it against my thigh.
His hands are tangled in my hair, and pulls tighter when my mouth grazes over his more sensitive skin.

I gently roll my hips downwards to his, but it's enough for Vic to let out a deep groan.
  "Been holding that in?" I chuckle lightly.

I kiss my way back up to his mouth, Vic impatiently reconnects out lips.
  "Needy," I smirk at him as I pull away.

"I need to shower." I inform Vic and push myself off him. He punches me lightly in the arm and glares as I push the blankets down.

"You're a goddam tease, Jaime!" Vic calls as I turn my back to him, heading to the bathroom.

"I know." I say back, a smirk still tracing my lips. I'll probably regret doing this to him later, but for now it's entertaining to see him all bothered.

**

"Do you want to head out, or..." I ask Vic as we both finish breakfast. After my shower and convincing Vic out of bed, I made a gourmet meal of scrambled eggs and toast. I should be a chef, I know.

"Do you still want me?" He asks, glancing at me with eyes the color or melted chocolate. He still gives me butterflies.

"Yeah, I do actually." I smile at him and lean back in my chair. Vic blushes a little, and let me tell you it's one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

  "I-uh, hope I'm not intruding on any of your plans..." he trails off. Fuck, he's so cute. I have it bad, really bad. And I don't know if he feels the same way. I mean, I think he does, but are we even official?

"Vic, I do like three shoots a week and spend the rest of my time either editing or walking around the city. I don't have much on my plate." I tell him, eyebrows raised.

"And even if I did have plans, I'd drop them for you." He blushes even harder at that.