10

Vic and I are cuddled under blankets in his backseat. He said he always keeps a few in his car in case of emergencies, but if you ask me he was totally planning this.

"You're warm enough?" Vic asks me, looking over. His muscular arms are folded under his head, supporting it.

"Some body heat might help me warm up a little more." I say nonchalantly. Vic's face reddens, visible even in the darkness.

I keep my gaze away from him, looking at the screen. The offer is open for him to come over to me, if he wants.

I'm starting to think he'll just say on his side of the car when the blanket around me shifts. I glance over, Vic slides himself under covers and in next to me.

"Didn't think you'd join me," I say, turning my head to look at the smaller boy.

In response Vic scooches himself a little closer. He's lying on his side, towards me. I, too, turn so we're face to face, a smile spread over my face.

His brown eyes are warm and the color of wet tree bark. He smells like clean laundry and spicy cologne, I never want to experience another scent.

He had ditched the snapback before we lied down, and his curly hair looks soft to the touch.

In the background the movie starts to play, the colored light casting shadows over Vic.

I want to kiss him. More than anything, I want to kiss him. I want to press my body against his small one, bask in his warmth and run my hands along his smooth skin. Tangle my fingers in his hair, trail my mouth down hi-

I stop my thoughts before they become a problem. Slightly embarrassed about thinking that way, I remove my gaze from Vic and to the movie.

"What is this, anyways?" I ask him, I didn't check the title before we came in.

"I don't know." Vic says softly, still turned towards me.

Well, he inevitably brought us here to not actually watch the movie.

"Hey Hime?" He asks, I turn my head back to him.

I hum in response.

"Can I kiss you?" He brings himself closer, and lifts himself up onto one arm so that he's slightly above me.

"Yeah," I whisper as he leans down. The butterflies in my stomach explode.

My eyes close as Vic's soft lips press against mine. Almost immediately my hands leave my sides and move to hold his head against me, my fingers gripping his hair loosely.

The kiss stays soft for a bit, but the sheer excitement of being this close another person ignites something in me. I run my tongue over Vic's bottom lip and tighten my grip on his hair. The smaller boy gasps slightly, I take the opportunity and gently push my tongue into his mouth.

The moment becomes even more intimate, Vic doesn't seem to mind, and I sure as hell don't.

Vic starts to lie back down, pulling me on top of him. His arms wrap around my waist, mine still tangled in his hair.

Once his back is flat on the seat and I'm straddling him, sitting on his hips in an effort not to crush the smaller person. My tongue explores his mouth slowly, giving him the option to pull back.

My hands leave his hair and trail down his chest as the kiss gets more heated. I reach the hem of his shirt and fiddle with it, I don't think it's a very good idea to strip in the middle of a drive in but hey, I can tease him a bit.

A little moan escapes Vic's lips as my hand passes under his shirt and starts to run over his toned chest. I smirk into the kiss, I like knowing that even the smallest of more intimate touches can have him like this.

  I pull back, my breath is coming quick and my heart is pounding. Vic's body is warm against mine. Our breaths mingle, his smells like spearmint, and he tastes like coffee, gum, and something unique.

"Is this okay?" I ask, a little breathless.

"More than okay," He whispers back. His hands move from my waist and trail along my spine, finally settling themselves in my hair.

He tugs downward, pulling me back to his lips.

The kiss is a little sweeter this time. We both now that neither is going to pull away in disgust, and the heated moment isn't as intense, although I'm sure it'll pick up again at some point.

Vic pulls my hair a little more and I push my tongue into his mouth again. I could kiss him forever. I subconsciously bite gently on his bottom lip, Vic moans and arches his back slightly. His moans are so fucking hot.

The kiss continues and Vic is getting demanding, he seems to forget we're in a pretty public place. I take his bottom lip between my teeth as I pull back from him. He groans and bucks his hips against mine.

"Hey now, let's not get to frisky." I tell him.

"Fucking tease," He grumbles, his voice is raspy and deeper than usual. A smirk plays at my lips, some kissing and harmless touches can get him this worked up.

"We're here to watch the movie, aren't we?" I ask playfully. Vic rolls his eyes.

"You knew from the beginning that wasn't going to happen."