7

Vic's lips are soft against mine. It takes me a minute to register what is going on, the last thing I thought he'd do was kiss me. It didn't even cross my mind, to be honest.

I kiss him back gently. Maybe this was an accident on his part, and he'll pull away any moment and shut the door in my face.

But he doesn't. One of his arms wraps gently around my waist, the other hand comes to rest at the back of my neck, fingers lightly brushing through my hair. My arms wrap around his waist, pulling him against me.

The kiss is sweet and soft. Vic is undeniably good at this. The sweatshirt he wears is too big for him, I can feel the outline of his slight, strong frame beneath my arms. His callused fingers fiddle with the baby hairs at the back of my neck.

He pulls me closer, our bodies are pressed together, the door still half open beside me. Vic's shorter, but not by that much. Our bodies fit together, his mouth molds to mine, his emotion plays into me. It's bliss.

We both pull away, slightly out of breath. His lips are slightly pinker than normal, not that I regularly look at them.

"So..." He mumbles, our bodies still pressed together, my arms around his small frame.

My teeth involuntarily tug at my bottom lip, a nervous habit. I don't really know what to say, I think the first words, like the first move, should be said by Vic. He did initiate this, after all.

"You free this week?" Vic asks, voice raspy. His eyes keep flicking down to my lips and back to my eyes, then back down.

"I'm pretty sure, I'll text you." I reply softly. He nods, and steps away from me a bit. My arms fall back to my sides, my torso is cold without him pressed against me.

Vic nods, sort of like he's dismissing me.

Without thinking I step into his space, and press a quick kiss to his lips. Yeah, I'm being a little cheeky, but I'm not one to keep up docile behavior for very long.

"Friday." I say to a surprised Vic, a smile spreading across my face as I step out the door.