Katelyn: The Demon Love

The chapter name fits perfectly for this chapter. You will learn once I start the chapter.

Katelyn's P.O.V.

Waking up is the worst.... my head is bothering me a lot. But then the events from I don't even remember when came to my mind.

Travis.... he lost it, he lost the battle in control. He seemed perfectly fine until I was close to him. I feel different though. I feel thirsty.... for blood? Well now I know how Travis feels but because of his vampire side.

With that thought the door opens to the room I'm in and I see Garroth no it has to be his dad. His dad walks over to me but I don't have the strength to move away.

Poor kid, the feeling of want and lust when you have no way of controlling it. That's exactly how your boyfriend Travis was it, felt when he hurt you. I knew it was only a matter of time before that boy lost control.

His father and me go way back from before any of you kids were even born. His father was always a demon but then he fell in love with a human and they had Travis. Travis he is very special he is both a demon and vampire. But him losing control and almost killing you if I haven't smelled the blood would be dead.

I want to go back to Travis.... I mumble and he chuckles but he already moved on you died a week in his eye's. He gave up when he couldn't find a pulse.

If it wasn't for me you would be dead. I don't think anyone would want that. He says and leans down. But I won't allow myself to become full. Well my son has already moved on and his demon and vampire took over.

You won't be able to save Travis, he is a lost cause. That's not true he is one of the strongest people I know. I say and he grabs me.

Don't back talk me. Travis's dad says and he smirks noticing my fear. He lets go and I feel a rage take over.

Impossible.... Is all I hear before I lose consciousness.

Demon of Katelyn-Bold
Travis's Demon- Underlined

You shouldn't have tried to mess with her. One it has only been since yesterday that she went missing. Two Travis can't move on and I know he will find us. And three.... Look behind you.

I notice Travis but in his demon form and he knocks his father out.

You aren't really Katelyn are you? He asks and I shake my head no.

So your her demon. He smirks walking to me while I walk right into a wall. I curse under my breathe and he laughs.

What's so funny? I snap at him and his eye's flash to green.

Travis? Katelyn says. I feel myself slowly going back to her heart and her taking over.

Demon Travis's P.O.V.

I caught her in my arm's and she really was beautiful. Now I can get why Travis loves her so much.

But I allowed Travis to take over and he took the chance in a flash.

Travis's P.O.V.

Katelyn was like me. I could tell she was demon and a vampire. Well this is going to be interesting. I hold her bridle style and take her to Zane's house because he will know what to do. I honestly have no idea but we will see what happens.

This chapter was a little hard to make. But I love it. Thank you for all the support you have all given me. So see you in the next chapter my lovely readers!