Dream Or Was It A Nightmare?

Zane kept me in his hold till I fell asleep but once I woke up again it was morning and I felt so tired from the dream or was it a nightmare? I thought.

Zane was still sleeping so I just layed there in his arm's. It felt amazing. But I just wasn't comfortable because of whatever that dream or nightmare was.

I must have been thinking for a while because Zane was above me while he had me pinned to the bed.

You think to much, Kawaii-Chan. He said and his voice sounded tired so I know he was still trying to get up.

He got off and picked me up while I blushed and held tightly to me.

Kawaii-Chan? He asked and I looked up and met his eye's. What scared you so badly you woke up screaming? He asked and looked worried.

Sighs. I don't know.... I don't know if it was a dream or even a nightmare. It seemed like a dream but scared me so badly that I wanted what I wanted in the dream that it felt like a nightmare. I explained and he looked like he knew what I might have been talking about.

What was the dream or nightmare about? He asked. I was worried he would ask that.

It was about you and.... And changing me to a vampire. I said and he looked surprised.

Zane's P.O.V.

I was quite surprised and shocked she would say that but I had the feeling it was that. I put her down on the couch and went to the kitchen and got her a cupcake she brought from when we were at Aaron's birthday party.

I walked back to her and gave it to her. She smiled and started to eat the cupcake. Thank you. She said and I laughed as a few crumbs fell out of her mouth.

And that's why I love you. I say and kiss her tasting the cupcake on her lips. She kissed back but then pulled away. I sighed and took her hands. I will only change you if I need too which won't be any time soon Kawaii-Chan.

She nods and smiles. I know her she understands why I say that. I can't lose her or I will lose control of myself.

Omfg I love this chapter. I was listening to Numbers by The Cab while doing some of this chapter. Haha. Thank you for all the views on this book! Comment and vote and see ya in the next chapter my lovely readers.