The Confession

*Been fangirling and crying because of the end for about 30 minutes because of Love Love Paradise The Cruise Back Home Part 1.*

-5 Minutes Before The Ending Of The Last Chapter-

Aphmau's P.O.V.

I kept feeling like I was upset which I wasn't. Aaron asked if something was wrong and I told him no. I told him I had to go somewhere and he nodded knowing I would be fine. I walked to where I felt like I could find Garroth. I heard two voices and looked and saw Laurance and Garroth talking.

I listened to their conversation until I heard Garroth say the one thing that made me finally go over to them and talk. So I walked out of my hiding spot and said the one thing that got their attention.

Why don't you ask me yourself? I say and cross my arm's. They quickly look behind to me and Garroth looks like he saw a ghost. Why are you here Aphmau? Laurance asks. I only am because the pain I feel is not mine and I have a feeling it's because of Garroth.

Garroth looks away knowing I'm right about it and I walk to him. Tell me Garroth. I say and make him look to me.

Aphmau you were my one and only love in highschool. In highschool when I accidentally kissed you I wanted it to last, but it didn't. When you were mated by the wolves to be with Aaron it broke my heart. When you and Aaron made it official, it hurt me and I felt he took you away from me. That is why I seek my revenge. Garroth confessed with his heart.

I looked to him heartbroken. Garroth.... Why didn't you tell me sooner?

I didn't want to hurt your relationship with Aaron. It would be unfair to him if I did that. Garroth confessed.

Then I heard a few voices and see 2 boy's and a girl on top of them.

Alexis get off!

Both of you get off!

Laughs. Nope I won't!

ALEXIS! The two boy's yelled.

Laurance walked over to them and it looked like he was scolding them but I walked over and he stopped. The three looked upset and were looking to the ground but when I came over they looked to me curiously.

I heard a chuckle from behind and saw Garroth laughing. These three are always getting in trouble it's normal for this to happen but Laurance scolds them to harshly. No I don't. Laurance protested.

But before anything else happened we all smelled something....

Blood....

Next chapter I'm going to try to type up as well tonight so look out for it and thank you so much 200 views on this book. I'm so grateful for it. See you in the next chapter my lovely readers!