Garroth And Zane

Zane's P.O.V.

Lately so much been happening and Aphmau is now a vampire.

Oh but Zane you couldn't stop that from happening it's impossible. I hear Garroth and turn and see him behind me leaning against a building.

Why are you here Garroth? Why show your face when you know if Aaron was here he wouldn't hesitate to kill you. I say and keep my eye's on him.

Zane you know, it's not bad being me. I was able to kill our family and turned Aaron's girlfriend to a vampire. Garroth said laughing.

Yeah but Aaron will avenge her. You kept her from him Garroth! I say raising my voice but Laurance shuts me up. I should've known you wouldn't have come alone Garroth. I say with venom.

Just then Laurance let go of me and I notice two people holding him down. It was Emmalyn and Kenmur.

I grab Garroth and his eye's turn to a blazing red. Crap he really is good. I think. Alexis and Levin jump down from a house and grab me.

Oh brother don't you know I have always been better than you at everything. Garroth sneared.

I smirked. But Garroth you haven't been better than me at getting a girl. I say and he grabs me by my neck.

Wanna say that again brother? He says but gets cut off by someone jumping down from tge house behind him and pounces on Garroth like a cat.

I then notice it was Kawaii-Chan. She hissed at him and stood beside me. I laughed and Garroth bared his fangs.

This isn't over Zane. It's long from over and you will all pay for the mistake Aaron made by taking the girl I loved away from me. Garroth said disappearing along with everyone else.

Kenmur and Emmalyn left I guess back to their house. I looked beside me and saw Kawaii-Chan looking up at me.

Why did you save me Kawaii-Chan? I ask and hug her.

I couldn't allow you to get hurt. It's my duty to protect you as it is yours to protect me. She said and I laughed.

She really is different and to do what sge did it was like she was a whole other person. I grabbed her but not before she kissed me and we walked to my house.