You Were My First Love

The past of Garroth and how and why he is the way he is now. On you go to read.

Laurance's P.O.V.

Garroth is stressed I can tell just by the way he been since he became a vampire. I should know it was when he found out Aaron and Aphmau were together.

~Flashback To Highschool~

Hey Aphmau.... Garroth said but trailed off noticing Aphmau and Aaron together and kissing. He felt like everything they went through was for nothing and that was when the vampire who changed Garroth took advantage of his heart being broken and made him go for revenge.

-Flashback End-

Noone but me knew this. But sometimes Levin, Malachi and Alexis question him about his revenge. He just walks away and they think they made him mad when it was the memories haunting him.

They were the last three to be changed by me and Garroth. They were the same age as when me and Garroth were changed so it worked out in the end.

But sometimes we all have a hard time controlling ourselves. Reason being we all feel off of the one who changed us which was Garroth or me. But it's rarely me so it's usually Garroth.

I still remember highschool before everything happened. Everyone was friend's with Aphmau she was a freshmen but she got along with everyone. The only one she didn't get along with was Aaron then suddenly they were friend's. But me and Garroth were jealous. Garroth loved Aphmau more than me. I could tell just by how close they were and the time he accidentally kissed Aphmau. But then I kissed her but she didn't tell either of us so it ruined our friendship with each other and Aphmau. But then that was when Aaron helped her through it and me and Garroth forgave Aphmau.

I miss those day's. They were the best. We had fun in class and whenever we would just hang out and be ourselves.

Laurance? I jumped and looked up to see Garroth. Yeah? I say. You ok? You look like something is bothering you.  He said and sat beside me. No I'm just remembering the better times.... I trail off and look over to Garroth.

I miss those day's as well Laurance.... I really do. He looks down and sighs. Why not forget going out for revenge then?! I say and stand up. I'm not like you when it comes down to forgiving people. He saod and stood as well. Then what about Aphmau I know you would forgive her in a heartbeat.

But would she forgive me for hurting her? He said looking close to tears. Why don't you ask me yourself? We turn around to see Aphmau standing with her arm's crossed.

Cliffhanger till Friday or Saturday. When I have school I won't be able to read or work on my fanfics. But I promise to try and work on my fanfics when I can.