Tough Love

This chapter is about Katelyn and Travis since they aren't really showing up in the book that much. Oh my Irene over 400 reads! You people are awesome! Also I'm sorry for the long wait school been rough.

Travis's P.O.V.

Well lately me and Katelyn been getting closer. She been helping me fight the bloodlust or give me her blood to calm down. Being a demon and vampire is worse than just being a demon or just being a vampire.

Right now me and Katelyn are at the boy's and my house while everyone is at work or with their girlfriend's.

I been not wanting to hurt her but I feel myself fighting against my demon and vampire side. I kept getting looks from Katelyn but I kept it from showing that something was wrong.

We been watching a movie which actually was Deadpool. Me and Katelyn were laughing at the whole movie so far.

Katelyn was curled up in my arm's. Since I pratically begged her to let me hold her and we ended up like this. Me holding her and Katelyn curled up in my arm's. I'm happy but I want to hurt her which is the downfall to this right now.

Katelyn sighed and then paused the movie looking at me. Travis what is wrong? You been tense for a while and I feel that something is wrong. Katelyn says and gets up turning to me afterwards with her hands on her hips.

I knew I couldn't hide anything from her. Katelyn I'm fighting myself just so I don't hurt you. Being a demon and vampire isn't the best I'm fighting almost my entire being just to not hurt you. I confess and feel a tear go down my cheek.

Katelyn's P.O.V.

A tear goes down his face and I hold him while he breaks like a porceline doll in my arm's. Travis.... You don't have to fight it. I don't want you to hurt like this.

I just got an idea from this part and writing it. Haha. This will progress for the next few chapter's.

Just as I say that I'm pinned to a wall. Looking at Travis. In his demon form and with the eye's and fang's of a vampire.

He doesn't seem fazed but I know it's not Travis but a monster in disguise. I move my hair and tilt my head to the side and his eye's flash green. He knows what's happening but can't stop himself from doing this.

He bites me and my grip tightens on his shirt. He wraps his arm's around my waist and I seem to relax. For no reason pain surges through my whole body and I scream.

Now I know he's try to fight for control because he pulls away. I fall to the ground and my vision starts to fade.

Intalics-Travis
Bold- Demon/Vampire Form

Don't hurt her....

She is nothing to me why should I care?

DON'T HURT HER! Travis yells.

I hear an unhumanly growl from Travis and he collapses to the ground.

Travis....? I say and the last thing I hear is my name before I lose consciousness.

Travis's P.O.V.

Katelyn....? I say and notice her eye's close. I let myself lose control and hurt the only person I have ever loved.

I crawl over to her in pain and check her pulse. I notice right away it's fading and fast. But I don't have the energy to help her.... With that thought I lose consciousness myself.

Suspense is the best. The next few chapter's are going to be revolving around Katelyn and Travis and ride off of these chapter's and other's to finish the end of the book.