"Tyler asked me to stay with you, make sure you don't do anything stupid. They all looked like they were about to piss themselves. What did you mean before when you said you were on a high?" he asked leaning on the counter next to me.

"you heard that?" I said leaning next to him. He nodded his head and I put my head back and sighed.

"ever since I was little I'd go on a sugar high. I'd need a lot of sugary things to eat, and if I didn't get any I'd start getting into really bad moods. Yeah I know it's childish, but I can't control it, and I don't have diabetes or anything like that. I just love sugar and go on highs. The boys looked scared 'cause the last time I went on a high was in Spain when they came to visit me. It was half two in the morning and there was nothing to eat in the house, and all the stores were closed. I went completely mad and starting breaking stuff and shouting and screaming at everyone. I couldn't control it. I went out and went to all the stores in our neighborhood. When I checked all of them and they were all closed, I went to the park. The guys didn't find me till noon." I explained, and he just stood there watching me. I don't know why, but I cared about what he thought about me, and I didn't want that to be a bad opinion.

When he didn't say anything, I went into the living room. A couple of minutes later, Jace came in and sat next to me. We were sat in a comfortable silence, watching tv, when the front door opened. The boys came rushing in, and when they saw me and the house were alright, they all breathed a sigh of relief. Aiden came up to me and handed me a bag full of sweets and chocolate.

I took the bag and instantly started devouring everything in it. The boys sat down on the sofas and started conversation with Jace while watching tv. I was down with the bag in under an hour, and I got up from the sofa, pulling Jace up with me.

"where we going?" he asked with me still dragging him along.

"we're gonna go practise for our project." I took him to a room I found a couple of days ago on the top floor, next to the games room. The room was kinda like a music room, with drums, guitars, and a piano.

I opened the door and went in, holding it open for Jace with one of my hands. When he took it off me, I went in and stood in the middle and turned to face Jace.

"So how we gonna do this?" he asked walking up to me.

"I was thinking we could listen to it first". I shrugged. "then decide on the instruments, and work on it from there"

"alright. Turn it on then" I went over to the iPod dock in the corner, and put my phone in. I put the song on, and we silently listened to it. When the song finished, Jace went over to the guitars and picked one up.

"I think we should try these." he said strapping it over his shoulder. I smiled at him and went over to where he stood, and listened to him play.

Jace's POV

I rang the bell to Taylor's house to start on the project. Tyler came to open the door and asked me what I wanted. I told him I was working on a project with Taylor and he let me in. I went into the kitchen, where everyone was and stood next to Tyler. Taylor was in the middle, with all the boys around her. Aiden was holding Taylor by the shoulders, and she looked mad.

"how do you think I feel? I'm on a fucking high and I can't find a fucking thing in this fuckin kitchen" she said shaking. I could tell she was really angry, and she was on a high? What the fuck was she high on?

"ok we'll go to the store to get you something to eat, and please don't break anything." he left the kitchen and the rest of the boys followed him. Tyler took me to the side and said "we're gonna have to leave you here. Please look after her and don't let her break anything."