Chapter 17: Someone tell me what's going on.

Beep beep beeeep

Touka woke up and looked around to see that she was sleeping on her table again.

"I cried again huh?" She said as she saw her tear stained cheeks infront of her mirror.

She did her morning routine and when she was finished, she went down stairs to start working.

"Yo Aneki, you okay?" Ayato asked as he dranked his cup of coffee. (Asldkeka Ayato-kun!) "Yeah. I'm just tired again." Touka lied. "Yah! Get a grip on yourself. You look horrible. Just move on Aneki.

Move on!" Ayato said as he stood up, clearly tired of seeing his sister at this state.

"I'm trying okay, Its hard to move on if everything i see and hear reminds me of him!" Touka shot back, tears forming in her eyes.

"He cant be dead right? He's still here. I bet he's just hiding. Hiding from us again. He can't be gone. He promised." Touka said as the tears flowed naturally on her cheeks.

It was a good thing that they haven't opened the cafe yet. It was them.

"O-onee-chan? Are you okay?." Hinami asked as she peeped over the stairs. Wiping her tears she said, "A-ah, Hinami I'm fine." "I'll be in my room if you need me." She said as she ran back upstairs to her room.

"A-are you really gone Ken?" Touka said as she burried her face into her pillow and sobbed.

Kaneki has been dead for a year now (i think its 3 years in the manga /correct me if i'm wrong/ but yeah I'll change it)
He was killed by the C.I.A's reaper, Arima.

After joining Aoigiri, the whole group became stronger. That's why the C.I.A has been preparing for something very big.

He's gone........

○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

"Yah! Sassan wake up." Shirazu said as he shook Haise.
"Five more minutes Dad." Haise mumbled.
Shirazu tried to contain his laugh and said, "Sassan, someone took your banana posters!"

"Who?!" Haise said as his eyes opened fully and he jolted up from his bed. "You awake now?" Shirazu said, chuckling.
Hayy Haise, you're the leader and yet you're the last one to get up.

He went to the bathroom and did his morning routine.
Ahhh, your hair is a mess again! Haise thought as he tamed his white and black locks.

"Sassannnn, I'm hungry." Saiko said. "Hold on dear." He said as he went into the kitchen and made breakfast. Haise was the only one who could cook in the group, so everyone waited for him to get up.

Breakfast for today consisted of bacon, eggs and waffles.
As usual, the other members would compliment the boy about his cooking.

"Sugoi!" Mitsuki said, sighing in delight.

"Glad you liked it." Haise said as he took another bite of his food. "Its a free day today. No work for us. What would you like to do for today?" Shirazu asked.

The company has given them a free day because of their sucessful mission. What to do? Haise thought.

"I wanna have some coffee!" Saiko declared. "Young lady, you don't even like coffee." Haise exclaimed, a hint of accusation in his tone.

"Hah, I've tasted their coffee before and it was amazing." She scoffed.

"What do you mean by their?" He asked as he raised one of his eyebrows. "Ahh, she meant Anteiku. A great cafe here in Tokyo." Mitsuki said.

"I thought they were gone after August last year?" Urie stated. That name sounds.....familiar.

Anteiku

Closed?

Anteiku.......

Accept me Haise~

"Ah!" He winced a little as he massaged his temples. "You okay Sassan?" Urie asked. "I-i'm fine. Maybe just another migraine." He reassured. "Why don't you guys go check on the cafe you were talking about. I'll stay at home cause my head hurts." He said as he briskly walked up the stairs.

"Hai." Everyone muttered, still munching on food.

He entered his room and layed on his bed. "Why now?" Haise muttered.

Don't go to Anteiku.....or else your dead.

Give me back my body~

"Stop it, stop it ,stop it!" He yelled in pain. I'm feeling dizzy.
I can something from afar. A shadow? My vision is too blury so I can't see.

Its feels cold.

Good night Haise.

************************

Gomen minna-san!
I haven't updated this im a long time. Sorry if the chapter is very short and boring. Sooo....HAISE IS HERE OMG.
I'll try to update maybe soon.

So here's the inspirational quote and lesson ^^

Here we have Sasaki Haise.

Haise: Hello minna~

Sooo cute. Uwaaah!

Haise: O-oh uhm....thanks.

Anyway, Haise-kun can you give the lesson for this chapter?

Haise: Sureeeee!  "It isnt bad to move on from the past."

Wow......thanks Haise-kun!

Haise: My pleasure 0~0

Now for the quote: 
If you want to be the last one standing, become strong
                            -Kageyama Tobio from Haikyuu!

That's all guys
See you later!
Haise: BAIIII ♡~♡