Chapter 10: Date

5:00 PM

"Yoriko, do i look good?. Is this dress to revealing? I don't think i can do this." Touka said pacing around her room.

"Woah Touka-chan, don't get to worked up. It's just a date. Nothing will go wrong. He loves you for who you are." Yoriko explained, trying her best to calm her bestfriend down.

"You think so?." She asked. Smiling, Yoriko said "I know so."
She's right, i don't need to be stressed out because of a simple date Touka thought.

Knock...Knock...Knock

"Ahh, he's here. C'mon Touka-chan!." Yoriko said opening the door. Here it goes she thought. She went to the door only to see Kaneki wearing a white t-shirt, a black jacket and some jeans.

"W-woah." He said admiring Touka's white knee-lenght dress. "You look amazing." He complimented.
She smiled and said, "Not bad yourself Kaneki."

"Well, we need to get going. See you Yoriko." Kaneki said.
"Yeah, bye Yoriko." Touka agreed as they started to walk away. "Bye lovebirds, have fun...BUT NO KINKY STUFF!."
They heard her warn from the distance.

Oh my god! Yoriko you're embarassing me

5:30 PM

The couple decided to get some ice cream.
"What do you want?." He asked. "Cookies and Cream." She answered. "What would you like to order?." The vendor asked.

"A vanilla sundae for me and cookies and cream for the beautiful lady." Kaneki ordered. She blushed when he said beautiful. She nudged him and said, "I'm not beautiful."

"You are to me." He said, smiling. Which made her blush harder. He payed the vendor and handed her the cookies and cream ice cream. "Hmm, this is good." She remarked.

"Oh really?. Let me have a taste." He said.
She handed him her ice cream but he refused.
Huh? You told me you wanna taste but when i handed it to you, you don't want it?. She thought, looking at him with confusion.

"Do you want some or no--" she was cut off when a pair off lips met hers. Touka easily melted into the kiss.
Kaneki smiled in the kiss and pulled away.
"Hmm, you're right Touka-chan. This ice cream is good." He said.

A flustered Touka finds herself lost of words.
"Damn Kaneki." She muttered, smiling.

5:50 PM

"Kaneki, can we please take a look over the shop there."

"Ofcourse." He agreed as they started walking to the shop.
As they entered the shop, Touka's eyes began to sparkle with excitement. The shop was filled with Kawaii related stuff; stuff bunnies&bears, keychains etc.

"Ahh, this is too cute." Touka squealed, holding a stuff bear.
Kaneki smiled as he came back from the register and asked, "Do you want to buy anything here?." "Eh, no thanks. Being here with you is absolutely fine." She said.

This made Kaneki blush, but he regained his composure minutes later. "If you say so."

6:20 PM

"C'mon Touka-chan! We have one more thing to do." Kaneki said, running through the busy streets of Tokyo with Touka tailing behind him.

"K-kaneki slow down!" She said. "Don't worry we're almost there." He said as he started to slow down.
"Here." Kaneki said as he handed Touka a blindfold.
Touka was confused and looked at the blindfold and back to Kaneki.

"I'll tie it for you." He offered.
He finished blindfolding Touka and helped her walk.
A few minutes later Touka felt being lift off the ground.
"H-hey Kaneki. What do you think are you doing!?." She said.

"We'll get there faster if we do this." He said as he carried Touka bridalstyle. "Well you do know that you look like some weird perverted kidnapper if you do this." She commented.

"Hahaha very funny." He laughed sarcasticly.
Minutes later Kaneki came to a stop and stopped carrying Touka. "We're here." He announced.

Kaneki removed her blindfold and Touka started to adjust to the light. A beautiful sight made her awestruck; A table for two, high class meals, a pitcher of apple juice (since they're kind of underage to drink wine) and a lighted candle in the center.

The tree branches that surrounded the venue were decorated with lights. And they could see the sunset perfectly. "What do you think?." Kaneki asked, not letting the nervousness get to him.

"K-kaneki, i-its amazing, like wow. How did you even managed to do this?." She asked. "Well, i found someone to help me." He said (Hide's help). They sat down and started to eat their meal/dinner. "Is this even necessary?." She asked. "I wanted our first date to be memorable." He replied.

"This is actually good, who cooked this?." She asked.
"Ehehe, I did." He replied, smiling.
"You? Cooking? You need to cook more since this is amazing." She commented.

"Really? Okay then." He said, smiling.

Once they were done eating, Kaneki held out a box.
"This is for you Touka-chan." He said.
She opened the box and revealed a bunny necklace.

"Thanks Kaneki." She said, smiling brightly.
"I bought it at the shop we went earlier." He explained.
She stood up and got closer to Kaneki, who had an confused expression on his face.

She leaned near his ear and whispered, "Thank you Kaneki." And captured his lips. He gasped but returned the kiss after. "Love you." Kaneki said as he pulled away.

"Love you more." Touka said, pecking him on the cheek.

6:40 PM

They got inside Anteiku and was greeted by the whole staff.
"Soo, how was your date?." Nishiki said whilst smirking.
"H-how did you know?." Kaneki asked, confused.

"Hide and Yoriko told us." They said in unison.

"Damit Hide."

"Damit Yoriko."

Kaneki and Touka looked at each other and chuckled.
"Fine, we went on a date." Touka said.
"The ship has sailed!." They exclaimed.

"Bakas." She muttered under her breath.
"Now if you will excuse us we will be heading upstairs." Kaneki said grabbing Touka.

"DON'T FORGET TO USE A CONDOM!"

They heard Nishiki yelled. "NISHIKI!." Touka exclaimed.
They said goodnight and went to their separate rooms.
When finished changing, Touka layed down and smiled.
She was about to sleep when....

"TOUKA-CHAN!."

The heck? She thought. She opened the door and saw Kaneki in his pajamas with a pillow.
"Ne, Kaneki what are you doing?." She asked.
"I wanna sleep and cuddle with you." He explained, entering her room.

"Oh okay--wait what?." She exclaimed. "I'm sorry but you can't sleep here." She said. "Why not?." He asked, pouting.
"Because....beacuse..." She couldn't find any reason so she caved in.

"Yay!." He exclaimed like a little child.
She giggled at his actions as she lay down the bed beside him. "Cuddle time." Kaneki stated as he cuddled Touka.

She laughed and they lay their in complete silence (not akward silence). "I Love you Touka." He said, kissing her forehead. "I love you too Ken." She said, befire they both drift into dream land.