Chapter 15: Stay

"I'll---"

"THE C.I.A ARE HERE! GO TO YOUR POSITIONS!"

"Kaneki-kun, for the meantime....help us." Eto said as she handed Kaneki a mask. (You all know what it looks like)
T-this is the one i used last halloween. Touka-chan and I used a mask while giving out candies that was made by uta-san.
Touka-chan had a white rabbit mask--which to be honest was rather cute than scary. Mine was scary, as other people would say because of the design. A mask with teeth and a zipper and a eyepatch. All black.

"H-how? Di-did? W-what?." Kaneki stuttered, not able to comprehened how did they get the mask.
"We saw it inside your right drawer." Tatara said.
Y-you mean they searched my old apartment?!.

Shaking off the thought Kaneki asked, "Why do we need a mask?." "You don't want the C.I.A to know your real identity do you?." One of the bin brothers said. Oh.

Kaneki wore the mask and grabbed the knife and gun given to him. Why am I doing this again? .....To get stronger, right.
N-nevermind that right now. Focus on what's gonna happen Kaneki!.

The door opened and they went to their assigned positions.
Kaneki was told to stay near the rooftop and be on guard.
"This is it."

Meanwhile

Uta handed out everyone's mask and they began to put them on. "Touka-chan, you still have your mask right?." Uta asked. "Yeah, this could actually be usefull." Touka said as she examined the white mask.

"E-etto, Manager why would we need to wear a mask?." Hinami asked. "Hinami, since we are going to Aoigiri's headquarters. There is a big possibility that the C.I.A is ambushing them. We don't want the C.I.A to know our identity." Yoshimura explained.

Hinami nodded and linked her little hands with Touka's.

"Is everyone ready?." Yoshimura asked.

"Hai." The rest responded as they wore on their coats.
I hope we'll make it in time....Kaneki, don't leave me.

Aoigiri Headquarters

"Irimi-san, take care of Hinami. While Touka and Nishiki go find Kaneki. Tsukiyama, Uta and Yomo will try to get out information from the Aoigiri members." Said Yoshimura.

"But what will you do manager?" Touka asked.
"I have something to attend to that is also regarding Kaneki. Now go!." Yoshimura instructed.

The team spilt up and did their assigned task. "Are you sure we're gonna make it?" Nishiki said. I don't even know.
"Ofcourse!." Touka said as she ran faster. "O-oi! Damn Touka, wait for me." Nishiki said.

Timeskip brought to you by Kaneki's eyepatch

"Are we starting now?." Juzzou asked impatienly. "Soon, Juzzou." Shinohara said. "Ugh, 'soon' is taking to long." Juzzou complained. "Don't worry, It's coming." Shinohara said. A few minutes later, the head captain gave the signal and the raid started.

"FINALLY!." Juzzou said as he started firing his gun to the Aoigiri members. He smiled once he heard the enemy yelp in pain. "Oh, you died already? You're no fun." Juzzou said.

"He's going on a rampage." One of the C.I.A members muttered. "Well, that's a good thing." Shinohara said.
"We need to get in." Amon said. "Oh, Shinohara-san. Where's Juzzou-kun?." Akira said.

"Juzzou?."

"Ahahaha, this is going to be fun!." Juzzou said as he started the bike (motorcycle) that belonged to one of their leaders.

"H-HEY THAT'S MINE!."

"Wohoo!" Juzzou exclaimed as the bike crashed and entered the Aoigiri Headquarters. "This is so fun!." Said Juzzou, Firing his gun like a mad man.

"ALL CLEAR! hehehe." Juzzou said as he signaled the rest of the team to come in. "Nice work Juzzou." Shinohara said.
"Thanks!." He said as he reloaded his gun.
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"Damn it Nishiki!, could you be more quiet?!." Touka yelled-whispered. "Sorry."

Kaneki, where are you?!

Touka looked up and saw a oh so familiar shade of white. "Nishiki there!." Said Touka, pointing on the rooftop. "Finally, let's get going." Nishiki said as they ran faster towards the rooftop.

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Gunshots, wear your mask Touka." Nishiki said. "Hmm." Touka wore on her rabbit mask and prepared for what's going to happen next.

"Ahhh! Die. Die. Die." Amon said as he used his gun on the Bin Brothers. "Let's go while he's still busy. Hopefully he won't catch us." Nishiki said.

They tried to pass Amon as fast as they can but unfortunately Amon caught a glimpse of Touka-with her mask that is-.

"Shit. He saw me." Touka muttered to herself.
"Come back here! I need to finish you off." Amon said.

What's with this guy?!

"Damn him." Touka said as he aimed her gun at Amon's arm. Shoot. The bullet scratched Amon's arm. "Argh!." He yelped as he held onto the scratch to prevent further bleeding.

"Well that will teach you a lesson." Touka muttered and catched up with Nishiki.

*********

"There's nothing much to do here." Said Kaneki as he twirled the knife in his hand.
"Hmm. Did the guys at Anteiku thought about saving me?."
He thought aloud. I wonder what are they up too right know.

"KANEKI!."

"Huh?." Kaneki's attention went toward the floor below him. "KANEKI!." He heard it again. He looked down and was surprised to see "Touka-chan?!." He said aloud.

What is she doing here?! An attack is currently happening and it's not safe.

"Kaneki!." Touka said, smiling genuinely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anndddd I'm ending the chapter with that. Hahaha. I'm so bad with cliffhangers. Anyway, exams are coming up next week so I'm pretty nervous. For the inspiring quote and lesson of the chap. We have, Hinami-chan!

Hinami: Hello everyone! *sparkle sparkle*

Hinami-chan could you give the lesson of the chap.

Hinami: Okay, hmmm 'If you want something, fight for it.'
I think its appropriate enough.

Thanks Hinami-chan, now I'll give you the inspiring quote.
"The difference between the novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried." -Koro sensei, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu.

(Me crii everytime.....😢)

Anyway, that's all for now. See ya guys soon. Hinami-chan and I will go to the bookstore.

Hinami: Goodbye!.