''You deserve punishment, and you know it.'' He growled and moved his lips to my neck, leaving wet kisses and hickeys on my skin while he did so. I let out a small moan and held onto him, cheeks flushing at the touch of his lips brushing over the skin of my neck. When his hand cupped my clothed crotch behind the counter, where the kids couldn't see our bottom half, I froze.

''Harry, the kids are here. Not now. Punish me later.'' I said and tried to push him away, but he just pushed me back against the counter with some more force than I used to push him back and pressed his body against mine again. Harry pushed his hand underneath my skirt and then slid his hand into my panties, fingers brushing over my wet pussy, rubbing over my clit. His teeth sunk into his bottom lip again and continued with what he was doing while he kept his eyes on the kids, who were still in the living room, playing with the toys and laughing.

''I want this now and we'll do this now. They are in the living room, I can watch them while we fuck here.'' He murmured and removed his hand out of my panties, only to unzip his fly, so he could pull his hardened cock out. When it was standing proudly up and twitched in impatience, he smirked and pushed me down onto my knees, his cock right in front of my nose.

''Suck my cock. C'mon.'' He groaned and guided his cock into my mouth, so I could suck it for him as punishment. Still unsure about doing this because of our kids which were playing in the living room and being able to be caught by them, I began to suck on his hard cock, just like he ordered me to. My tongue licked over the tip, covering it in saliva and stimulating it, what made Harry groan out my name quietly because if he moaned too loud, the kids would get to hear it.

''Yes, that's it. Keep sucking it.'' He groaned and held me down while he kept looking at the kids, so he could pull me away when they came too close or yearned for our attention again. It really seemed like he wasn't into the mood to be caught, and especially not by our own kids. And of course, this was all very risky, but that would make our lust for fucking each other raw only better and bigger.

''Fuck, you suck me so good.'' Harry moaned but clasped his hand over his mouth to keep himself quiet soon after. I looked up at him and saw how he waved at one of our children, whom had probably reacted to Harry's moan and waved when William or September saw Harry looking at them. They only didn't know that their father only looked at them to keep an eye on them in case they walked into the kitchen. Between the kitchen and the living room was no door, so they could see and hear us perfectly.

''Get up. I want to fuck your pussy now.'' He growled and pulled me up, immediately smashing our lips together hungrily. Our eyes fluttered closed and Harry couldn't keep his hands to himself and touched me again, sinking his hand into my panties to rub my clit and brush his fingers over my entrance, just like he did before I had to fuck his cock with my mouth.

''Fucking dripping for daddy.'' He murmured and pushed a finger in, which was quickly followed by another one, fingering my wet cunt behind the kitchen counter while the kids were playing in the living room, just a few steps away from us. I sucked in a breath and saw how he began to smirk to my reaction of his fingers inside of me, eyes glistening with nothing but lust and mischievous.

His fingers began to fuck me harder, brushing over my soaked walls, soft sopping sounds filling the silence in the kitchen. A small moan left my mouth of his name and my head fell back for a moment, which he used as an opportunity to suck on my neck, leaving one big hickey as evidence that I am only his.

''Do you like that, baby? Do you like me fingering your dripping pussy in presence of the children? Are you such a whore for me?'' Harry growled into my ear and looked at me for a moment before he focused himself back onto the children again while he fingered me, his fingers fucking my drenched pussy with force while his cock was still waiting to be pushed inside. I nodded my head because I couldn't bring myself to speak while he finger fucked me hard, arousal dripping over his hand and dripping down onto the ground.