"Kitten Wants To Play"

Start from the beginning

"Maybe I just won't let you cum, tonight." He smirks, evilly. He's twisted up the punishments because I've started liking the spanking. "Or maybe I'll fuck your tight ass you have here so hard you won't be able to walk once I'm through with you."

"You can't fuck me that hard." I smirk, knowing I really get to him when I say stuff like this. His ego deflates and it pisses him off to the max.

"Excuse me?" He cocks one eyebrow up, and his eyes look like they got even darker. "Get off and bend over the fucking desk right now. You're going to regret what you just said."

I got off slowly and teasingly so he took it in his hands and got me down and turned me around, pushing me to bend over the desk harshly. His hands run down my back and make their way to my shorts that I had on and slowly pulled them down my hips and my legs.

He reached around and his fingers found my clothed pussy and pressed against my clit which made me whimper and writhe.

"Always so ready for me." He breathes out, his voice sounding deeper than usual. "So fucking wet."

"Only for you, daddy." I moan out, my hands gripping the sides of the desk tightly. I'm sure my knuckles were white from the death grip I had on it.

"You're damn right it's only for me. You belong to me." He grabs my underwear and pulls them down my legs. I reach around and try to grab his cock but he grabs my wrist tightly and pushes it away.

"Don't you fucking dare."

I felt the tip of his cock in between my folds of my pussy. I bite my lip as he puts the head in then takes it out. Finally, he quits teasing and slowly sinks into me.

"Daddy, you're so big." I whine once he fully enters me and he stays still.

"Christ, you're so tight. It feels like it's been forever since the last time I fucked you." He moans and his hands remained on my hips while he kept his pushed into mine so he stays deep inside of me.

He started moving fast and hard, fulfilling his promise of making it difficult for me to walk tomorrow. My hips were digging into the side of the desk as he kept the assault he was doing on my pussy.

"How are you so bloody tight?" He moans loudly as he kept rolling his hips against mine.

"Don't stop, daddy. Make me cum." I whine, basically begging him.

"Oh, trust me, I'm not stopping. I'm going to make you cum so hard you'll forget your own name." He replies, cheekily and I can tell by the way he said it, he's smirking.

My insides started to clench around him and this was his cue to move one of his hands to my clit and start rubbing harshly to make me cum faster. He started rubbing circles which brought me even closer to my orgasm. I started to clench harder around his dick which made him moan loudly and say 'fuck'.

"I-I'm gonna cum." I moan loudly while my breathing starts to move faster.

"I know, baby. Let it go. Cum all over me." He leans down and takes the lobe of my ear in between his teeth. I moan loudly, and let it all out.

Not too long after me, I felt him push in all the way then pulls out slowly inch by inch, making sure I feel all of him.

"Now are you going to fuck my ass, daddy?" I ask, biting my lip as i stay bent over and start wiggling my ass and giggling like a little girl.

"You're damn right I am." He replies, and I feel him rubbing his dick against my pussy to collect all of my remaining juices to use it as lube since we didn't have any. I feel his tip push against my other entrance and I bite my lip. We haven't done anal in so long I was prepared for how bad it was going to hurt.

"Are you ready?" He breathes and I know damn well his hard on was getting painful because he had to hold on for me to cum. He hasn't even came once yet. I nod my head and screw my eyes shut, while he pushed his hips forward and started entering me slowly while my face was scrunched up in pain.

"Bloody hell, you're so fucking tight wrapped around me." He moans, and I look back to see his eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure. He was so big that I could feel every little detail on his penis, inside of me.

"D-daddy, fuck." I moan loudly and since I was wincing my insides clenched tighter around him which earned a pleasurable growl to escape from his parted lips. He then started to move once he felt my insides get adjusted to him.

"Do you like my cock in your ass, babygirl?" I hear him moan as his hands gripped my hips tight enough to leave multiple bruises I'm sure.

"Y-yes daddy. You feel so good." I bite my lip. "Do I feel good?"

"Baby, you feel bloody amazing. Fuck." He groans, and runs his hand up my back to my shoulders to help him push into me harder. I moved back to push back onto him so he could go deeper but he stopped his movements completely and slapped my ass hard. I'm sure he left a handprint. "Stay still or I will destroy your tight ass and make it difficult for you to even move tomorrow, [Y/N]." He scolds.

"Y-yes daddy." I obey and he rubs the spot he spanked softly to soothe it.

"You're so tight I don't think I'm going to last, kitten." He groans then I move back trying to feel him deeper then I hear a growl behind me. "That's it. You brought this on yourself. I'm going to destroy your ass, babe."

He grabs my hips and pulls almost all the way out to where only the tip was in and then slammed his whole length back into me at once. My whole body moved once he thrusted inside, making me cry out in pain. He did this multiple times then reached to my clit and started to rub it hard to bring me close to another orgasm. He was only doing that so I'd clench around him again.

I felt a pit at the bottom of my stomach and I was finally pushed over the edge and started clenching tightly around him.

"Christ. Squeeze me, Princess. Squeeze my dick." He encourages me and those words made me cum onto his fingers. A few more thrusts later he poured all he had into me. He was panting as he collapsed on top of my body.

"Never going without sex that long again. Fuck, it's been so long I forgot how good you felt." He pants.

I wrote this one. Hope it was good. xx