Chapter 19

The rest of the night was pure bliss. I got to spend it with Kyle just laying in bed and talking. We had the TV that was in my room on, yet we paid no mind to whatever was on. Eventually, the shows turned into info-mercials and PSA's about God and a higher power. We didn't watch them, but they were on in the background of our laughter and conversation about random topics.

            I must have fallen asleep sometime because the last thing that I remember was Kyle and I talking about our craziest dreams we have had. Kyle had pillows behind his back and head to keep him propped up and comfortable. I was lying down at his side with my head on his chest. He was holding onto my hand and rubbing my back.  It was nice.

I told him that he could get comfortable before me. I also said that I would get comfortable around how he was lying, but he shot that idea down rather fast. I pouted for a little bit over the fact that he wouldn't listen to me. I quickly got over it though.

***

The next day, I was woken up to a knock on my door. The strong knocks sounded like bombs exploding or land mines erupting. I grumbled in protest and threw the blankets over my head.

"Go away, Allison Lynn! I'm tired and I have a raging head ache. I am so not doing this right now!"

She didn't seem to care about her safety because the door opened and then clicked shut.

"Maybe you shouldn't have drank so much last night," a male voice told me.

"You better have brought me food," I warned, peeking out of my cave of blankets.

Kyle was standing there at the end of my bed. He had bed head. His golden hair was standing up at some parts while other parts were down against his head as if he had made a half- ass effort to try to fix it with his fingers. He had shorts on with a simple black t-shirt. I gave him a little grin, despite the bounding in my head.

I sat up in bed, rubbing my head. Kyle was quickly at my side and sitting on the edge of the bed. He held out a coffee mug that had tan liquid in it. It was still steaming. I grabbed it and took a huge swig of it. You would think that I was dying of thirst from the way I took it. I'm sure it wasn't very lady like, but I didn't care! The coffee scolded my mouth, tongue, and throat on the way down, but man did it feel good. When it hit my stomach, there was a small gurgling noise. My stomach was putting up a fight with me for not having fed it first before the caffeine.

            Kyle held his hand out to show me the two clear, blue ovals.

"For your head ache."

I gave him a small smile before taking the aspirin. I threw them in my throat, then taking another sip of coffee. The second sip went down easier.

"You'll feel better soon. If you don't, I have another home remedy."

"What time did you go to sleep?" I asked.

"Shortly after you fell asleep. I went to my room last night when you fell asleep. I passed out soon after that. You were so tired from being drunk, I thought I'd let you rest."

He gave me a sympathetic smile and leaned in to place his lips against mine. He tasted like mint.

"How bad is that hangover, Missy?"

I smacked his arm and rubbed my head again.

"Shut up! It's your fault I drank so damn much" I reminded him.

He sighed, "I know. I'm sorry about that."

"I know you are. It's alright; It really is."

"Are you hungry? I could cook you something."

"Not really hungry, but what time is it?"

"It's a little after 1 in the afternoon, Ron"

"Shit!" I groaned, falling back in the bed. "I need to shower and get dressed. I Already feel gross."

"Alright. Come downstairs when you're done."

I nodded. He gave me one last kiss before he left the room. I sat there for a little bit, thinking about Kyle and me. I still have no idea what we are. And to be honest, I'm kinda scared to ask. I don't want to ruin anything.

            I finished my coffee while I thought. When I couldn't stand my own thoughts anymore, I went to shower. I was quick at that and dressing. I just put on yoga pants and a hoodie. I was too tired to try and look good. My head felt a smidge better, but not gone.

             When I was finished, I went to the living room. Kyle was sitting there on the couch. Austin and Alli were in the kitchen. Alli was sitting on the counter with Austin in front of her, standing. I waved to Double A, and then took my spot next to Kyle.

"How's the head?" He asked.

""Still there, but better. Thank you"

I laid down on a pillow that was sitting in his lap.  He rubbed my head for me. Allison and Austin joined us after some time. Other than Austin and Alli holding hands, they were their usual selves.

***

We had watched about 3 hours worth of Law and Order: SVU when Alli go up to make popcorn.

She made a few bags for all of us. She dumped each one into a large plastic pink bowl for us to share. She was popping the third and final bag into the microwave when my ears picked up the sound of a car pulling up.

What the heck?

"Someone's here," I said softly, rolling out of Kyle's lap. As soon as my feet hit the hard wood, I started for the front door. I peaked out the window on the door. I saw a small red car out front of our house. It looked vaguely familiar. The drivers side door snapped open. A figure stepped out, slamming the door behind him. The whole car shook from the force of the impact. My heart skipped a beat and then began to beat rapidly. My breathing caught in my throat. I felt as if I had swallowed a golf ball. My whole body tensed up, Frozen in its place. I heard something crash from behind me, but I was too frozen in fright to look. Kyle was by my side in an instant.

"What is it?"

I pointed out the window at the figure marching from the passengers side of the car to the lawn.

"What are you two gawking at?" Allison barked mouth full of popcorn.

"Ethan" Kyle and I both whispered.

A/N

Hey. again nothing to say! Only two more chapters of this book!!!!!!!!

BRB while i cry!

love you all!

xoxo

Momma S.