Chapter 17: In editing

*Allisons POV***

Austin and I had left the house for the night. We wanted them to come home to an empty house. Maybe that would push them in the right direction. Who knows, right?

Austin and I took a cab out to a bar; no drinking and driving for us. We didn't go to the same bar that Veronica and Kyle were going to. We went to a bar that had a small bar and a small dance floor in it. I was just in the mood to dance!

I didn't really drink. It was t really me. The alcohol burned going down, and I didn't like the feeling. Now you may be wondering "Allison, why the hell are you at a bar??

Hey, I didn't say that I never drank!

Anyways... we got to the club and went straight to the dance floor. The music was loud and fast. Austin followed me and held out his hand. I gladly took it. I wasn't one of those girls to be grinding all over the guy that she was with, so we danced our own way. We danced until we got thirsty, then we went to drink. It was almost 12 when we left with my hair straightened and my skin was sticky and shiny from the sweat. We got back into a cab into cab to go home.

"You are so amazing. You know that?" Austin asked out of no where.

I laughed " I know you are, but what am I?"

"Beautiful," he said.

He leaned over in the seat and kissed me. We has kissed before, but each time, it took my breathe away. This had been going on for a month, yet we weren't moving forward. We got out of the flirtationship stage, but now we were stuck here.

He kissed me once more before he pulled away like nothing happened.

WHY DID HE DO THAT?!

We arrived back at the house. it was quiet.  

I was walking a little ways ahead of Austin. he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Wait! I have something to ask" he said shaky

"Yes?"

"Okay, well you know that I like you. I know that you like me. I've know that for 3 weeks. That's when I knew I had some feelings for you. You are really perfect, Alli. I guess what I'm trying to say is," be paused

"What I'm trying to ask is.... 

Would you maybe want to try being my girlfriend?"

He was so shy about it!

"Of course!" I said, hugging him.

He pulled my face to his in a sweet kiss.

We walked into the house, but it was silent.

Veronica better not be asleep.

"YO! Where you at?" I screamed.

I looked around. I saw Kyle and Veronica's shoes kicked all over the living room. Kyle's jacket was thrown down across the couch. Veronica's purse was on the floor, the condense of it spilling out.

What happened?

**Veronicas POV***

After the kiss, Kyle wiped the rest of the tears from my cheeks. He pulled me into his lap and Hugged me. The I got up and changed into my pjs. I went to take my make up off and when I came back, Kyle was laying on my bed, wearing plaid sleeping pants and a tank top. He had cloth folded in his lap. I looked at him as he held it out to me. I came over and unfolded the fabric carefully. When I did, I saw that it was a pair of his sweat pants. I had made comments about them before, but nothing I really thought he took seriously.

"Now seems as good time as any" he told me.

I smiled T him "yay" I said, running off and changing into them.

Once back into the room, I crawled into bed with Kyle. We turned on the tv and popped in The Little Mermaid. this was my favorite disney movie.

We hasn't even had the movie in for 15 minutes when I heard the door open and Allison scream.

"Up here!" I screamed. Kyle sat up and swung his feet to the edge of the bed.

I got up and walked around to him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Ill be in my room. She's probably going to want to talk to you alone. Come get me when you're done. "

I was hesitant about this. He saw me hesitate and pulled me in between his legs. He held my chin.

"Just come and et me when you're done, " he repeated n

I sighed and nodded  

Kyle held my chin still, looking into my eyes. He pulled my face to his, kissing me. I had no idea that my muscles had tightened up until they relaxed under his touch.

"Now go," I whispered. I pulled away and Kyle got up. He slipped through the bathroom that connected our rooms. I heard his door shut on the other side of the bathroom.

No sooner than the door shut, Allison came up the stairs and through the door.

"Oh my gosh! have I got something to tell you!" she said, rushing in and over to my bed. The sheets and covers were messy from me and Kyle.

"Were you sleeping?" she asked

"No, just laying down. Now what do you have to tell me"

***

"Oh my gosh! why didn't you tell me this was going on?" I asked, looking at her.

"I don't know!? we never told anyone! but now it's official!

"Yay! that's amazing!!" I exclaimed.  

She looked at me in a strange way. she glanced down at my outfit.  

"Are those Kyle's sweatpants?"