⤖ chapter eleven

"Where are you going?"

What a surprise. Heejung internally mocked Sehun's inquiry. She had just gone down from upstairs when the idol bored his eyes on her whilst he was rummaging through his phone.

"Why?"

"I don't know," Sehun lazily shrugged.

"Then I don't see why I need to answer your question."

"Is it so hard to answer a simple question?"

"Is it so hard to mind your own business?" she snapped, raising a brow at the latter who only scoffed at her retort.

"You're amazing, Kim Heejung," he uttered in sarcasm, watching her as she tie her rubber shoes. "Mom and and Dad are coming this evening,"

"What?!" exclaimed the college girl, straightening her posture as she whipped her head at her so-called husband.

"Why did you tell me just now?" she grumbled, stomping her way out as Myunghui beeped outside with her car.

"Had a good morning?" Myunghui beamed upon her best friend's arrival who had a long face, brows knitted.

"Ya think?"

***

Today was more like a date for Myunghui and Heejung. They didn't have classes on this particular day and so, Myunghui grabbed the chance to have Heejung see the outside world apart from the four corners of her room.

"What should we do first?" the taller lass wandered her eyes around the streets of Myeongdong.

"Eat. I wasn't able to eat earlier,"

They continued strolling, finding a nice restaurant to accommodate their empty stomachs.

"And why is that?"

"I ate daggers for breakfast."

The latter cracked at Heejung's reply, shaking her head as she pulled her friend to a diner.

"Let's order beef." Myunghui declared that earned an unsatisfied reaction from Heejung.

"Let's add chicken."

"No, we can't eat chicken, Heejung-a. Your allergy might get triggered again—"

"That's why I brought my medicine to remedy that!" whined the shorter lass.

"No."

Instead of extending her whines, Heejung crossed her arms and threw a blank stare at her best friend.

"Ah-uh. That's not going to work with me, Kim Heejung."

"I want chicken."

"We're eating beef."